Custom Box Sets/Collector's Editions

What is this? Where is this from?

Kinda seems like a bootleg.
Bootleg or not... ME WANTS ONE!!
3D_Oh My God 2.gif

Reactions: Billy Talent
I designed this version for myself and I want to make it for myself. I'll be posting a photo of the package soon
@Luxury Bluray

Can you please edit your post using this format? Thanks:)

Release Date:
Puchase Link:
Price:
Notes:
Thanks for edit but I designed this version for myself and I want to make it for myself. I'll be posting a photo of the package soon. Of course, I just customize the package and buy the disks

Reactions: Billy Talent
Hey Luxury Bluray,
When are you going to send out the copies that were paid for in a group buy elsewhere last year?
A lot of people brought these and the Indiana Jones set, but no one got them what happene?
Hey buddy if i was you i would investigate this i had to file a claim on PayPal along with many others as he stopped answering messages kept promising to ship my order which he never did .he was supposed to send last samurai and gladiator boxsets bear in mind i made the order in june !!!!! Only filed the claim couple of weeks ago so just my advice buddy so you dont lose your money believe me i am not the only one.

The reason he's been banned is probably pretty obvious by now, so please, if you've purchased from this guy and haven't received your goods, then open a claim with whoever you used to transfer payment IMMEDIATELY!

Reactions: C.C. 95
Reactions: Grendel
The reason he's been banned is probably pretty obvious by now, so please, if you've purchased from this guy and haven't received your goods, then open a claim with whoever you used to transfer payment IMMEDIATELY!
To those affected: remember that PayPal has a 180-days-policy for claims and many card issuers have similar policies in place. Check if you can still file a claim!

If it was more than 180 days ago that you paid by PayPal you won’t get your money back, believe me I tried this morning so claim quickly