Custom car/new ride? Post pics here!

Ooohh I'm pissed! I just called Discount Tire to find out when my HD Wheels red Spinouts are coming in because the last time I talked to them they said that HD Wheels told them mid July they would get them in. Two more fracken' months before there available again. A national backlog is in effect for those wheels. So then the Discount Tire sales guy says that they do have the silver and black that look just like them and that they know this guy here in town where I live that does specials on powder coating wheels for them. So I'm like Whoa bad ass! So I immediately tell him to get a quote on the color Candy Teal and also the color code red that those other wheels have and we can work out a deal. So anyways that's where I'm at on my wheels. :confused:

Update: Well I kept looking at all these hundreds of potential candidates for wheels that I like (talk about frustrating) as there are so many thousands of options to choose from. Since the HD Wheels Red Spinout is on a 4-month national back order from the manufacturer I decided to keep my options open at this point even though I just paid the Red Spinouts off I can still change my mind since they don't actually have them in hand.

I was looking at the HD Wheels gloss black with machined front and just powder coat the parts I want to any color I wanted. Then I was looking at an additional $100 per wheel for powder coating so I kept looking. I kept coming back to the HD SPINOUT Gloss White with Machined Face. So I decided to call Discount Tire back and have them check the availability of them and what do you know, two weeks tops. There about to hit custom in California tomorrow or the next day and then another week to make it to my Discount Tire. I'll try these white ones out and in the end if I decide I don't like them, I can always have them powder coated.

Anyways here's a Photoshop mockup of what they'll look like on my brand and color of car.
2012-scion-tc-rs-70-White.jpg

HD Wheels-Spinout-White_z.jpg

:thumbs:

I'm just beside myself right now. :wacky: A guy in a hemi truck almost beat me in a race yesterday. Oh hell no! That is unacceptable! My next endeavor is a Dezod Turbo Kit. I cannot let that happen again!

View attachment 198356
@AcIDc0r3 Damn Kelly! :OMG: I had no idea you were rolling like that!? You must be a PIMP! :cool: :D

Seriously though, SWEET ASS ride buddy! :notworthy: :thumbs:

@AcIDc0r3 Damn Kelly! :OMG: I had no idea you were rolling like that!? You must be a PIMP! :cool: :D

Seriously though, SWEET ASS ride buddy! :notworthy: :thumbs:
I had it there at the Con bro. It's fast but I'm finding out that there's a lot of folks with cars lesser than mine that are tricked out way better. I get challenged all the time too with this car, I mean all the time. So now it's time to trick mine out for the competition. Thanks bro.

I had it there at the Con bro. It's fast but I'm finding out that there's a lot of folks with cars lesser than mine that are tricked out way better. I get challenged all the time too with this car, I mean all the time. So now it's time to trick mine out for the competition. Thanks bro.
@AcIDc0r3 Your ride was at the Con? :OMG: :hungry: You're lucky I didnt stay longer, my Donkey Juan would of left you in the dust! :naughty: :woot: :D

Slow down JUAN!.jpg
pGiutJ3.gif

:p

• Thanks
Reactions: EdNorton
12439245_10153787755721399_6511559439931472190_n.jpg
@AcIDc0r3 You do anymore work on your car lately? I finally got a ok grill I like put in and I am very pleased with the glossy look they have. I also got me some basic halo led headlights put on. My others were so old and hazy it was becoming very dangerous for me to drive. I didnt want to keep sanding and re-sealing them so I decided on these. The only day I had to work on them was so windy outside my face kept going numb so I could not get my fog lights wired up yet so I will wait for summer.

I also had my car lowered this afternoon with a 2 inch drop all around but a 2.4 drop in the front. Maybe I can get snaps of them up soon. I have such a smoother drive and better handling.

12553005_10153781306321399_1551367515975663445_n.jpg

I haven't had anything done lately but I am getting my halo ringed fog lights and some new LED headlights with this tax return whenever I get it. Was deciding on a Dezod Turbo but going to hold off for a bit. Also I'm getting a NIA body kit. I would lower it but with the TRD package I already have it's already dropped about 2 inches. I wanted to get a grill package but if I wind up getting a turbo then it just come right back out because of the intercooler. Nice mods by the way. :)

I haven't had anything done lately but I am getting my halo ringed fog lights and some new LED headlights with this tax return whenever I get it. Was deciding on a Dezod Turbo but going to hold off for a bit. Also I'm getting a NIA body kit. I would lower it but with the TRD package I already have it's already dropped about 2 inches. I wanted to get a grill package but if I wind up getting a turbo then it just come right back out because of the intercooler. Nice mods by the way. :)

Very nice! I would like to turbo later down the line myself . Yea no point in switching from the TRD springs. I still bugged they never gave us FOG lights even though they already have the wires run. Thanks!

Have you done or attended any scion meets at all?I have yet to myself but I recently discovered a group and they change the location every year, Last year was Cali this year is in Florida. I plan on checking it out this year since the drive isnt too long for me and I think its a cool idea changing the state every year.

Very nice! I would like to turbo later down the line myself . Yea no point in switching from the TRD springs. I still bugged they never gave us FOG lights even though they already have the wires run. Thanks!

Have you done or attended any scion meets at all?I have yet to myself but I recently discovered a group and they change the location every year, Last year was Cali this year is in Florida. I plan on checking it out this year since the drive isnt too long for me and I think its a cool idea changing the state every year.
Can't say I've heard of them, although I do have a membership with a private Facebook club called Scion RS-7 High-Voltage Club.

Can't say I've heard of them, although I do have a membership with a private Facebook club called Scion RS-7 High-Voltage Club.

Well if you decide you want to give things a look the Group is called Scion Road Trip you can also find them on Instagram. I know they have a few RS7 members in the group. I had two RS6 comment on my car pics when I posted . My year is such a small year and I know of a few that have been totaled. Still some nice rides in the group and friendly people.

Im about to switch over to some black rims I have and let the white ones take a break the next few months. I also need to repair two lips that were damaged when someone almost hit me but I did not realize how easy it is to touch up with a Dremel since I didnt loose any paint.