Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

My fourth custom steelbook.
There is no blu-ray steelbook for this movie alone: I have the 'Grindhouse' steelbook, but wanted to have one for the Tarantino movie alone, so...

By the way: I had a very big error in this one (well, in fact: two very big errors).
I will make it again in two-three weeks to correct them... but decided to show the photos so you can compare when I publish the corrected version.

View attachment 500787My first custom steelbook.

My second custom steelbook.
At last, one steelbook that matches with the one for the first movie.

My third custom steelbook.
Three discs: blu-ray with the director's cut plus two DVDs with the additional contents from the 4 discs DVD collector's edition.

My fourth custom steelbook.
There is no blu-ray steelbook for this movie alone: I have the 'Grindhouse' steelbook, but wanted to have one for the Tarantino movie alone, so...

By the way: I had a very big error in this one (well, in fact: two very big errors).
I will make it again in two-three weeks to correct them... but decided to show the photos so you can compare when I publish the corrected version.

My fifth custom steelbook.

The steelbook from Play.com has the age logos printed in the front; the steelbook from Kimchi hast too many names in the front (and I don't like that reflection effect in the back).
So, I made mine.

Awesome job on these dude! :notworthy:

Reactions: JoMaSanRa
Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

#187 Justice League (SC).png

Could anyone share a flat custom steelbook template for Photoshop or GIMP? I had one previously but it seems to have warped and now nothing is the right size any more.

I have been trying to improve a little bit my custom steelbooks... and now, they are 360º 'printed'.

So, my first 360º custom steelbook.

My second 360º custom steelbook.

My third 360º custom steelbook.

When I see people doing custom steelbooks I'm always checking the tops, sides and corners because this, I assume is the most difficult area to print on, but with these large scale images you look like you've pretty much nailed it. Those corners are looking very tidy. Hateful Eight one is my favourite of these three.

You might know what I'm going to ask you next.... :rofl: :woot: