Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cdon.fi
Price: €29.95
Note: Limited and numbered 1000 copies

95darkman_action_heroes_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_3_disc_nordic-90253719-.jpg

95darkman_action_heroes_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_3_disc_nordic-90253719-bckl.jpg

Yeah! Look dudes, I'm a movie collector, I got the fancy brutal metal packaging, very limited and stuff. We can have a choice of watching Schwarzenegger, Stallone, or Darkman!

This is beyond stupid and ugly.
I only saw something this ridiculous on pirate discs, in tents next to Adibas, 'real' Rolex, and potatoes.

Yeah! Look dudes, I'm a movie collector, I got the fancy brutal metal packaging, very limited and stuff. We can have a choice of watching Schwarzenegger, Stallone, or Darkman!

I only saw something this ridiculous on pirate discs, in tents next to Adibas, 'real' Rolex, and potatoes.

When I visited your country couple of times I bought stuff like music cds, games etc. Games had always virus on them. :rofl:

Yeah, probably. But also anti-virus software often gets triggered by the included crack executables.

I know. They did not have those. These we like. "real" disks. No cracks included. Or so the big boys told me. I know nothing of such things.

Maybe someone can start making ACTIONHEROES custom magnets so I can have ACTIONHEROES at the top of all my action steelbooks.:LOL:
34A8A367-B1B2-4C54-B68E-B6DD6868DC83.png