Multi Dead Island 2 Steelbook

Sep 21, 2021
Release Date: 03/02/2023
Link: GAME, Amazon US
Price: £84.99/$99.99

dead-island-2-hell-a-edition-scaled.jpg

I'm seeing that Xbox games are sold now for both Xbox One and Series X, does it mean you can buy a game once for both generations of consoles?

I'm seeing that Xbox games are sold now for both Xbox One and Series X, does it mean you can buy a game once for both generations of consoles?

When you see the Xbox Series X / Xbox One verbiage at the top left and the Smart Delivery verbiage at the top right it indicates that the disc can be inserted into either the Xbox One, Xbox One X or Xbox Series X. The actual game data on disc is usually the Xbox One version of the game so installing from disc will only work for Xbox One consoles. Microsoft will verify your disc and begin the download for the Xbox Series X version of the game if inserted into that console.

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
When you see the Xbox Series X / Xbox One verbiage at the top left and the Smart Delivery verbiage at the top right it indicates that the disc can be inserted into either the Xbox One, Xbox One X or Xbox Series X. The actual game data on disc is usually the Xbox One version of the game so installing from disc will only work for Xbox One consoles. Microsoft will verify your disc and begin the download for the Xbox Series X version of the game if inserted into that console.
Oh, cool, then I better pick the Xbox versions then!

I ended up with the Hell-A edition Steelbook. Definitely recommend as the front/ back art is excellent with a nice 'spot gloss' Finish!