Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 2018
Purchase link: Diamond Select or BBTS.com
Price: $150

Deadpool has a big mouth, and now that mouth just got a lot bigger!
This Legends in Three DImensions ½ scale bust of the Merc with a Mouth is the biggest we've ever done, measuring approximately 10 inches tall with exacting sculpted details and the highest level of paint applications. Limited to only 1,000 pieces, this hand-numbered resin bust comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity in a full-color, hand-numbered box. Sculpted by Rocco Tartamella!

a.jpg

b.jpgc.jpg

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Diamond Select also announced more for this scale:

From SDCC (in July 2018):
SDCC-2018-DST-Marvel-001.jpg

and then at NYCC (in October 2018):
DST-NYCC-18-18.jpgDST-NYCC-18-20.jpgDST-NYCC-18-21.jpgDST-NYCC-18-22.jpgDST-NYCC-18-97.jpg
I could really be tempted by that Jack Sparrow… also the Spidey, but he seems blank and boring...
Many of those are already up for preorder on BBTS.com

@bloodsnake007
Look out for the Gipsy ;-)
It's already for pre-order on BBTS.com

@mllNY
Don't remember seeing this in your awesome NYCC 18 coverage? Did you see them btw?

Diamond Select also announced more for this scale:

From SDCC (in July 2018):
View attachment 403785

and then at NYCC (in October 2018):
View attachment 403786View attachment 403787View attachment 403788View attachment 403789View attachment 403790
I could really be tempted by that Jack Sparrow… also the Spidey, but he seems blank and boring...
Many of those are already up for preorder on BBTS.com

@bloodsnake007
Look out for the Gipsy ;-)
It's already for pre-order on BBTS.com

@mllNY
Don't remember seeing this in your awesome NYCC 18 coverage? Did you see them btw?
@Drum18 :notworthy: These are bad ass! :cool: Nice to see Gipsy getting some love! :drool: I have my fingers crossed for a Godzilla and Kong bust!

@tridon Check it out Kenzilla! :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon