Death on the Nile (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 13, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on March 17, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£32.99

Death on the nile front.jpg

Death on the nile back.jpg Death on the nile inside.jpg

Last edited:
This could've been selling like hot cakes
All you have to do is put Gal Gadot on the cover somewhere...
Film is already on Disney+ since March 30th so the steelbook or amaray releases was not going to sell out quickly anyway

Most viewings of the film will be on Disney+

This could've been selling like hot cakes
All you have to do is put Gal Gadot on the cover somewhere...
Nah it’s because the film is as bad as the first one :rofl:

The steelbook arts are the best thing about them

Those are two things that doesn't make her stand out. Those are two things that will not make this steelbook sell out more if she was on the cover.
Different artwork would have not made much of a difference to sales with this film

The physical media Steelbook or Amaray releases would not be big sellers in regards to this film in UK due to been available to stream on Disney+ since March 30th for Disney+ subscribers

Most viewings and repeat viewings of this film is from using streaming platforms
UK Disney+
USA Hulu/HBO Max

Different artwork would have not made much of a difference to sales with this film

The physical media Steelbook or Amaray releases would not be big sellers in regards to this film in UK due to been available to stream on Disney+ since March 30th for Disney+ subscribers

Most viewings and repeat viewings of this film is from using streaming platforms
UK Disney+
USA Hulu/HBO Max
Did the UK get 4K? I was disappointed that the US streaming was limited to HD.

Did the UK get 4K? I was disappointed that the US streaming was limited to HD.
In regards to streaming only as part of a subscription
Disney+ has streaming option 4K UHD with Dolby Vision

Apple TV has 4K option for digital rental and purchases in USA as does other digital Buy/Rent on demand platforms

USA streaming with Hulu and HBO is HD

• Informative
Reactions: RMA
I preferred the last one. The sets were beautiful, but I solved this mystery.
These films already had previous releases so a lot already would know the whodunnit endings

Murder on the orient express 1974
Death on the Nile 1978

The 1974 and 1978 films are superior to the Kenneth Branagh versions

If you not seen the 1974 and 1978 films give them a viewing they have lot better cast of actors and better performance in both films

These films already had previous releases so a lot already would know the whodunnit endings

Murder on the orient express 1974
Death on the Nile 1978

The 1974 and 1978 films are superior to the Kenneth Branagh versions
I didn’t read the books or watch the previous movies, so I did not. :bag: I’ll have to see about watching the originals. How does Finney and Ustinov compare to Suchet as Poirot?

I didn’t read the books or watch the previous movies, so I did not. :bag: I’ll have to see about watching the originals. How does Finney and Ustinov compare to Suchet as Poirot?

The 1974 and 1978 films has lot better cast of actors and better overall performance as film productions
It's not just about which actor is performing Poirot

David Suchet yes is brilliant in the TV Series Agatha Christie's Poirot but TV Series is different type of production to Films and covers lot more adaptations from Agatha Christie works