Death Proof (DVD Steelbook) [Poland]

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
Picked this up for next to nothing - nice little addition to the growing Grindhouse collection and looks good next to my gorgeous :drool: blu ray steelbook :D

Front Cover: Death Proof DVD Steelbook (Poland)
Not easy to see in the pics but the design appears to be in 8 squares a bit like a folded up poster -either that are the printwork is just dreadful quality!! :hilarious:
005-9.jpg

Back Cover: Death Proof DVD Steelbook (Poland)
008-4.jpg

Just out of interest, does anyone have a list of all other Death Proof steels available? I've found a Dutch one (G1 DVD) - any others???..

Where did you pick that up Ant, it looks good. I wouldn't mind one myself. I have only seen the German one as Snowblood said. Its nice though.

I've got matching Future Shop Canada R1 DVD SteelBooks of Death Proof and Planet Terror.

Both have the same "clean" back which is the same red color as the front of the Planet Terror

P1010707.jpg
P1010714.jpg

Like those :)

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Where did you pick that up Ant, it looks good. I wouldn't mind one myself. I have only seen the German one as Snowblood said. Its nice though.

www.punkt44.pl‏

Fast delivery - used them three times now no problems :)

The steelbook says $29.99 now Ant, how did you get it so low!

No, it's 29.99zl in Polish currency (Zlotych - Lot I think it's pronounced?) - equates to £5.70 (looking at XE Currency) :D

Gone up a little since I bought it - think it was 22zl when I got it.

Death Proof Kurt Russell Jacket

I watched movie Death Proof its great one & watching very great interest in which movie best character is one and only "Kurt Russell (Stuntman Mike)" and he looks tremendous jacket i must say its a great outfit he wear. after watching this movie and inspired from Kurt Russell i search on Internet for this outfit wore by him to my boy friend next his birth will come. suggest me any site where it will available in affordable price. i visit many site one of them is "Ultimo Fashions dot com" wear the price is photo-shot is perfect i want some suggest about this one..