FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
List Price: $175
Release Year: 2015
Buy: http://gear.playstation.com/en-us/delsin-rowe-statue.html

"A man, a plan, and an aerosol can. Whether he's taking down the D.U.P. with smoke and neon or following sword-wielding angels with his big ugly tracking device, everyone knows, as a hero or as an infamous bio-terrorist, the Banner Man is gonna get the job done.

This detailed 1:6 scale polystone statue with metal chain was designed by the team at Sucker Punch. It includes a display base with detachable accessories. Limited Edition of 300."

delsin rowe.jpg

Last edited:
Oh thats so cool Delsin, infamous second son is a very good game, infamous first light is fantastic :D have you played it ? :) @Noodles
I planned to get Second Son eventually, but then I played a bit of First Light and found it quite repetitive, so never bothered in the end.

Reactions: luke98
I planned to get Second Son eventually, but then I played a bit of First Light and found it quite repetitive, so never bothered in the end.
Damn, :( better you tried First light though, i bought the Collectors edition for Second Son it was Delsin's jacket You zip it down and there is the game inside and came with his beanie so cool :D

Reactions: Noodles
Damn, :( better you tried First light though, i bought the Collectors edition for Second Son it was Delsin's jacket You zip it down and there is the game inside and came with his beanie so cool :D
Very cool! A friend of mine has that edition too. :)

Reactions: luke98