Demon’s Souls (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: November 12, 2020
Developer: Bluepoint Games
From JAPAN Studio and Bluepoint Games comes a remake of the PlayStation classic, Demon’s Souls™.
Entirely rebuilt from the ground up and masterfully enhanced, this remake invites you to experience
the unsettling story and ruthless combat of Demon’s Souls in unparalleled visual quality and incredible
performance. Coming to PlayStation 5.

US
UK

Demon’s Souls banner.jpeg

demons-souls-ps5-remake.png
Demon’s Souls icon.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Started it the other day but so far loving it.
Died like 20 times before I got the hang of it haha.. I was so annoyed and confused as in why isn't there any checkpoints for when you die but now it all makes sense and makes it even more challenging.

Got through world 1-1 and am in 2-1 by the Spider Boss at the moment. Spider had my will to play smashed like 3 times so will try again next few days after work.

How's your experience so far?

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Started it the other day but so far loving it.
Died like 20 times before I got the hang of it haha.. I was so annoyed and confused as in why isn't there any checkpoints for when you die but now it all makes sense and makes it even more challenging.

Got through world 1-1 and am in 2-1 by the Spider Boss at the moment. Spider had my will to play smashed like 3 times so will try again next few days after work.

How's your experience so far?
It's pretty good, I like it. Haven't played too much of it, been mainly playing Spider-Man MM and Assassin's Creed Valhalla but what I have played was pretty nice. :thanks: