The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
diablo-II-resurrected-pc-specs.jpg

Release Date: September 23, 2021
Developer: Blizzard
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 5, and Nintendo

US
  • PS5 - PS4
  • Xbox One - Xbox Series X|S
  • Nintendo
UK
  • PS5 - PS4
  • Xbox One - Xbox Series X|S
  • Nintendo

008e33d4740655f18692c21774c3dd93-Diablo_II_Resurrected_Logo_cropped_smaller.png

Reactions: Thoth
I am looking forward to this! Don't think I will have the time to put into it as I did years ago but I wouldn't mind going for another run with it. Hopefully we will also get a nice physical package for it.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I am looking forward to this! Don't think I will have the time to put into it as I did years ago but I wouldn't mind going for another run with it. Hopefully we will also get a nice physical package for it.
the US collectors edition for the orginal is sick!

• Wow
You and me both bro, I don't think that I've loved any other games as I I have the Diablo range of games. I put in almost 800 hrs with Cyberpunk 2077, well I know I put in well in excess to three times that much with Diablo II and three times that into Diablo III. So definitely looking forward into playing this but I'll probably keep it traditional meaning it all started on the PC and that's where I'll keep it/play it. :D

That's a lot of time! I've played a little bit of D3 but haven't gotten around to finishing it. I think the issue was that I started co-op with a friend as something to play together and we hardly were online at same time to play. Goes to say, never rely on friends when comes to gaming haha

Reactions: Lone Crusader