Multi DIABLO IV LIMITED COLLECTOR’S BOX

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Q6JNLFDO4T8A1670030958530.png

Whether you’ve ingested one of Lilith’s Blood Petals or not, purchasing the Diablo IV Limited Collector’s Box ($96.66) from the Blizzard Gear Store is the telltale mark of a Daughter of Hatred devotee. Forged from Sanctuary’s most rarefied elements, a finite amount of Collector’s Boxes will be available for pre-order on December 15 following our first Diablo IV Developer Update livestream, where we will showcase this item. Here’s what’s included:

Product Description​

No Game Included. To purchase a copy of Diablo IV, visit Diablo.com.
Diablo IV Limited Collector’s Box Includes:
· Candle of Creation
· Occult Mousepad
· Cloth Map of Sanctuary
· Pin of the Horadrim
· Diablo IV Collector’s Edition Art Book
· Matted Fine Art Prints (x2) - 18.54" x 10.79"
As Lilith’s threat looms over Sanctuary, you’ll need every tool within grasp to fight the evils that lay in wait. Rise to the occasion with this legendary Limited Collector’s Box and gain the vast knowledge necessary to slay any demons that cross your path. Make haste to battle onward, for the fate of Sanctuary depends upon it!
Diablo IV Limited Collector’s Box Includes:
Candle of Creation

Feel both the Light’s blessing and Evil’s embrace with this two-sided electric candle* .
Occult Mouse Pad
Sanctify your space with this premium mouse pad.
Cloth Map of Sanctuary
Cloth Map of Sanctuary – Unfurl this scroll to behold the lands before you where Lilith’s grasp has taken hold.
Pin of the Horadrim
Proudly display this vestige of the ancient Brotherhood.
Diablo IV Collector’s Edition Art Book
Immerse yourself in over 300 pages of the frighteningly beautiful artwork that created the world of Sanctuary and its heroes.
Art Prints (x2)
Relish in the glory of these fine art portraits.

Last edited:
If this had a steelbook would have been a nice purchase.
I also agree, it would have been really nice if it had one. Way back when Blizzard came out with Diablo III I bought it and it did have one, in fact I still have it. The lack of a steelbook is the only reason I didn't get this one. Although the book alone is probably worth it inho.

Took longer than I thought it would but aside from AU / NZ the steelbook is now available as a bonus (along with a lithograph) at GameStop.. so afaik other than the Gears 5 mini steelbook an AU-exclusive gaming steelbook is still not a thing

Reactions: Thoth
Took longer than I thought it would but aside from AU / NZ the steelbook is now available as a bonus (along with a lithograph) at GameStop.. so afaik other than the Gears 5 mini steelbook an AU-exclusive gaming steelbook is still not a thing
theres an australia exclusive dead space remake steelbook (different from the US limited run steel)