Canada
Release date: April 27, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Note: Includes a PET slip
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6452853_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, is it still can available for order?

Welcome to HDN.

If you click on the links, you'll notice both Best Buy and our group buy are out of stock.

Your best bet would be our trading section which you'll be able to access once you have 20 non-spammy posts or eBay.

• Wow
Reactions: Chemartin_1
Welcome to HDN.

If you click on the links, you'll notice both Best Buy and our group buy are out of stock.

Your best bet would be our trading section which you'll be able to access once you have 20 non-spammy posts or eBay.

OMFG, those prices. Who’d of thought that the best price would be 100 bucks! Glad I got it when it came out.

Fully aware of that. I'm talking about the poses. I assume that studios are aware that names will appear on posters that'll have the actors around it. Just do it accordingly. There's no excuse this should happen.
It's actually specifically written in contracts, and discussed upon, where and how names appear. There were even fall-outs between stars and actors and producers because of that. Sometimes, when both stars are agreed to be of 'equal importance', their names appear simultaneously, but first is a bit lower, second higher, to 'balance out'... It's crazy.

Edit: Oops, it's an older topic, didn't notice.
Well, the guy thinking whether the steel would go up in price can collect his 100 bucks now, I guess.

Last edited:
Welcome to HDN.

Noted, thanks for the update.

Where can I buy this from
If based in the UK?

The group buy is linked in the first post. Remember shipping is not included

But is the same cost for 1-3 steelbooks

Can I ask what time? I’m in the UK. Cheers

Sometime in the morning ET USA time would translate to your afternoon

Depends on my morning so I can’t say an exact time

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz