Disney Changes It’s Tune On Physical Media & Home Entertainment

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Sh*t stays sh*t despite changin look. They should b*rn these fuc*ers. They annihilated physical media soon as they begin devouring companies.

skyrocketing financial losses from streaming apparently wasnt enough, they also aim for skyrocketing financial losses from their sh1tty disney 100 steelbook line
Lol. Those steelbooks ARE an abomination. :LOL:
And what do they do, yep do a deal with the worst physical media company going Mill Creek... Yep that's really going to impress physical media fans (not!)
You mean you don't like the Mill Creek Blu rays that have a bitrate of 2 Mbps on a BD-25 ?:hilarious:

Lol. Those steelbooks ARE an abomination. :LOL:

You mean you don't like the Mill Creek Blu rays that have a bitrate of 2 Mbps on a BD-25 ?:hilarious:
I think there was a review of a classic film on br.com put out by Mill Creek the other week and the review was brutal. Just about one star for the picture quality...... It really was the pits...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: C.C. 95
They lost me when i was forced to pay more for less - £35 for 4k only only steel vs prior 3d/BR for £25, or dvd/BR Combo steels for around £20

The removal of the 3d option (of movies screened in cinema in 3d) and rise of disney + meant I had zero reason to keep buying physical.
I still don't have all the MCU steels for Phase 4 as i can't bring myself to pay £35 just to keep a collection going... its too much when I have no need for 4k.
There are still people buying dvd!!!

I miss the days of bonus discs, multi-formats releases of movies when they came out the vault.
Removing the vault was a bad move business wise, even if it's better for consumers.

They lost me when i was forced to pay more for less - £35 for 4k only only steel vs prior 3d/BR for £25, or dvd/BR Combo steels for around £20

The removal of the 3d option (of movies screened in cinema in 3d) and rise of disney + meant I had zero reason to keep buying physical.
I still don't have all the MCU steels for Phase 4 as i can't bring myself to pay £35 just to keep a collection going... its too much when I have no need for 4k.
There are still people buying dvd!!!

I miss the days of bonus discs, multi-formats releases of movies when they came out the vault.
Removing the vault was a bad move business wise, even if it's better for consumers.
"The vault" was a straight-up blackmail scheme to scare parents into buying their product.
"It's going back into the vault for another twenty years- it's your last chance to buy these Disney Classics".
Disney has ALWAYS been an evil company.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
It doesn't matter what physical media they come up with if it is suckarama garbage'. That 'garbage' is pronounced with a French dialect to accentuate my intent.

Last edited:
Reactions: yeslek
"The vault" was a straight-up blackmail scheme to scare parents into buying their product.
"It's going back into the vault for another twenty years- it's your last chance to buy these Disney Classics".
Disney has ALWAYS been an evil company.
Am aware.
But as a business model it was extremely lucrative for them.

It's also just been revealed that Di$ney are planning to axe around 7,000 employees. Vermin company!