Disney Vinlymations

Jun 4, 2012
Utah
I am wondering who on this forum collects any of the vinylmations. As of late these vinylmations have exploded are all over in the Disney parks.

I bought a few out of curiosity when they were first released. I did not buy anymore until they released the Nightmare before Christmas and Tron collections. Anyone have any?

Reactions: snsguy
I started collecting two Christmases ago. I have all of the Robots series 1 except the chaser, the Villain Series 1 all but the chaser. I also added the big bad wolf and Runaway Brain Mickey from Villains Series 2 and Scar, Shenzi and Ed Banzi from the Lion King Series to it as well. I also have Mr, Toad from the limited release of the ride closing at Disney World Park and just picked up 6 of the 8 TRON Legacy ones. I need to take pics of them.

Crap I just saw the new Villains Series 3 and they look awesome. Must resist, I'm going to Disney World next month! :oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Robots Series 1. There is a Robot Series 2 but it's not very good.

vinylmation-robots.jpg

Villains Series 1. I have a couple of the villains series 2 and I just the new ones from series 3 and they are awesome!!!! :scat:

95177_full.jpg

Mr. Toad.

Mr-Toad.jpg

Runaway Brain Mickey from Villains Series 2 and Pete from Villains Series 1

mickeys-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the complete have a laugh set, complete toy story, complete animations and i have some pixar some furry friends and many more what about you?

Awesome!!! I have the complete set of the Big Top Circus, All but the one of the TRON set,All but one of the Villains with some of two and three also, the Comic Con Young Carl and Elle, all but one Robots series one, Robots series three 9" Mickey Mouse Steamboat Willie, and 9" 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Nautalis with 3" Diver. I think that's it. I really want some of the Robots series three ones also. I'm very choosey about which ones I get.

Cool i sent you a pm :) i also have a few rare ones like upsy daisy mickey and i managed to get the chaser for urban 5 the 3D mickey he is great

Hey guys, I just recently got into vinylmations with our trip to Disney World back in November, I picked up a few of the Popcorn series and Star Wars series at the park, and just picked up these off eBay the other day... http://www.ebay.com/itm/271157475279?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I'd like to get one of the Urban 3D Mickey's and the Orange Bird exclusive to passholders as well.

Nice! They are very addicting. There is always something out there to find and they can get pretty pricey not only to buy them but when they are rare and you sell them.

Its really nice to see this forum finally moving.

gosh to much to collect lol, gonna need a bigger house lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

i also collect Disney pixars cars i have hundreds

Was not expecting a vinylmation thread on here! I collect only Stitch vinylmations, I own them all except for the Park 5 Stitch, simply because it goes for £35-£40 online... :(

I started collecting two Christmases ago. I have all of the Robots series 1 except the chaser, the Villain Series 1 all but the chaser. I also added the big bad wolf and Runaway Brain Mickey from Villains Series 2 and Scar, Shenzi and Ed Banzi from the Lion King Series to it as well. I also have Mr, Toad from the limited release of the ride closing at Disney World Park and just picked up 6 of the 8 TRON Legacy ones. I need to take pics of them.

Crap I just saw the new Villains Series 3 and they look awesome. Must resist, I'm going to Disney World next month! :oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Robots Series 1. There is a Robot Series 2 but it's not very good.

vinylmation-robots.jpg

Villains Series 1. I have a couple of the villains series 2 and I just the new ones from series 3 and they are awesome!!!! :scat:

95177_full.jpg

Mr. Toad.

Mr-Toad.jpg

Runaway Brain Mickey from Villains Series 2 and Pete from Villains Series 1

mickeys-2.jpg

I have that Maniacal Mouse statue.:thumbs:

Was not expecting a vinylmation thread on here! I collect only Stitch vinylmations, I own them all except for the Park 5 Stitch, simply because it goes for £35-£40 online... :(

Upload some pics. We'd love to see them. Collecting can be addicting and expensive.

I have that Maniacal Mouse statue.:thumbs:

Ya its a great piece. Got it off disneymovierewards the minute it went up on the site. One of My favorite pieces.