Disney Vinlymations

Jun 4, 2012
Utah
I am wondering who on this forum collects any of the vinylmations. As of late these vinylmations have exploded are all over in the Disney parks.

I bought a few out of curiosity when they were first released. I did not buy anymore until they released the Nightmare before Christmas and Tron collections. Anyone have any?

Reactions: snsguy
I started collecting these as well. Started out with the Robots 3 series. Can't seem to get my hands on the Goofy Chaser Robot

20130606_122608.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: snsguy
Ya I really liked that series to. I got the 9" steamboat Willie driving the steamboat Willie robot last Christmas. I also have the series 1 robots. Series 2 was a bit boring and went off track for being robots.

Love that Han Solo vinyl :scat: I'm slowly building up my vinyl Stitch collection, problem is they're releasing them more and more often, but with lower numbers so the prices are just too high :(

Haven't seen this thread pop up for a while. I got somenew ones for Christmas that I need to post some pics up. They haven't been doing a lot of great ones lately which is disappointing.

These are amazing! Love the villains!

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

These are amazing, love the villains!