Netflix Do Revenge - Streaming September 16, 2022

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Do Revenge

Tagline: When they’ve done you wrong, don’t just get even… do revenge.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Jennifer Kaytin Robinson

Cast: Camila Mendes, Maya Hawke, Austin Abrams, Alisha Boe, Maia Reficco, Paris Berelc, Jonathan Daviss, Rish Shah, Ava Capri, Talia Ryder, Sophie Turner

Release: 2022-09-16

Runtime: 118

Plot: A dethroned queen bee at a posh private high school strikes a secret deal with an unassuming new student to exact revenge on each other's enemies.

Is it me, or does Maya Hawke resembles a young Uma Thurman.
Kind of like how Leelee Sobieski used to look like a young Helen Hunt.

[Did a search] Oh, wait... :wow:

Poster:
DoRevengePoster.jpg

Is it me, or does Maya Hawke resembles a young Uma Thurman.

Almost like if Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke had a kid would probably look something like her. ;)

Its actually kind of crazy the amount of actors out there lately who are following in the footsteps of their parents...

Colin Hanks
Dakota Johnson
Wyatt Russel
John David Washington
Zoe Kravitz
Jack Quaid
Emma Roberts
Scott Eastwood
Margaret Qualley
O'Shea Jackson Jr
Domhnall Gleeson
Zoey Deutch

I'm sure thats just the start of the rabbit hole. Theres tons out there.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Wow, I wanted to like it, I was waiting for this movie, and it didn't disappoint.
Took me back to my own school days, precisely when Sarah Michelle Gellar was playing students, who's the Headmaster here, and when these girls, Maya Hawke and Talia Ryder, were just being born.
Some great music here as well, like Celebrity Skin by Hole, a Kids in America cover, and even that utterly annoying song that was playing seemingly every morning on MTV as we gathered up to BHHS, "B!itch" by Meredith Brooks, that sounds pretty good now due to sentimental and nostalgic reasons.
One negative aspect is I don't like Camila Mendes, but Maya Hawke 'is, like, totally cool and hot, you guys!'

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database