Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 18, 2022
Purchase link: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition (Pre-order on June 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (SteelBook) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition includes a 72-page booklet, art cards and slipcase

Steelbook only.jpg Collector's Edition.jpg

Front.jpg Back.jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited:
@Stygian @a_o

UK 4K UHD and Blu-ray Discs in Zavvi steelbooks does have French audio

Zavvi steelbook editions is a release from Disney UK/Ireland

It makes no dfifference if the steelbook is purchased from Zavvi USA or Zavvi UK as customers are still ordering a UK release

In regards to Disney UK/Ireland releases
It makes no difference if you purchase a UK 4K UHD SteelBook or a UK 4K UHD Amaray release as they include same discs
Zavvi just has an arrangement with Disney UK/Ireland to get their steelbooks as a UK retailer exclusive
All artwork desgin done by Disney

The only exception on some Disney UK/Ireland releases is a when a steelbook or a Amaray edition has a exclusive bonus disc that contents of discs can be different
That don't apply with this UK Disney film release of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness as the discs included are the same

Disney UK/Ireland release
4K UHD Disc
Audio
View attachment 537967

4K UHD Subtitles
View attachment 537968

Blu-ray Audio
View attachment 537969

Blu-ray Subtitles

View attachment 537970
yay! i'm glad the jcard wasn't accurate.

It's not looking good is it.
Little to no Asian premium goodness seems to ve coming out anymore for marvel
Right? Im sure corporate is saying “something something, piracy…” but if they had any idea how wide open disney+ is exposed compared to what they’re spending maybe they’d change their tune about niche/boutique physical releases.

Right? Im sure corporate is saying “something something, piracy…” but if they had any idea how wide open disney+ is exposed compared to what they’re spending maybe they’d change their tune about niche/boutique physical releases.
There was an article not long back on another thread here about Disney regretting cutting back focus on physical....can't remember where though.
Buy it seems they are aware it was a dumb move...collectors gotta collect!

I think it was £30, but back to £50 now.
Yeah its back to full, rip off, price again(steelbook only). Dammit
Was waiting until payday friday so I could just pay straight from the bank rather than continually bunging things on credit card, as it was as low as £17.99 + p&p(£19.99 before discount code) when i looked earlier this week (standard steelbook, not the box one), and now they want £32.99 again
No chance.

Will wait for it to drop to £19.99 again….and maybe use my credit card next time…(both this and Thor were reduced, shame)

Last edited: