Doctor Strange SteelBook?

celebrate.gif

It will happen but since the new wave of MCU from the pandemic we don’t get steels announced for them on the night. It usually comes after the US announcement in a few weeks

NWH was different because it was Sony MCU

Reactions: RevJT
It’s also the same for Pixar and Disney animation etc. The steels (in the U.K.) go up for sale roughly a month before release now. Not the day/ night it comes out at the cinema or on D+

Reactions: Stygian
Thank u.dunno why rest of ppl being dicks, zavvi always release on the day the film comes out at cinema not sure what’s changed
They haven't done cinema release day oreorder for the last few MCU movies.

Same day was only before covid.
Give it a month or two, closer june/July and we'll likely get something

It’s also the same for Pixar and Disney animation etc. The steels (in the U.K.) go up for sale roughly a month before release now. Not the day/ night it comes out at the cinema or on D+

It's the same in North America. The Disney steelbooks all get listings around the same day or a day later in the UK, Canada and the U.S.

Anyone here can recommend a good Doctor Strange 1st Movie 4K Steelbook? I see there is no much 4K version except for Bestbuy version (correct me if I am wrong) which is selling skyrocket price now. Thanks.

There are couple editions - Mondo X, Zavvi and BB exclusive, UK/USA with difference UK has title on spine, Steel from FAC with lenti magnet and WEA from Blufans glossy/embossed...

Last edited:
Just for the 4K release:
- Best Buy = Zavvi (slight contrast difference)
- Mondo
Hi Chemartin_1, thanks for the reply. What is the slight contrast difference between Best Buy and Zavvi you are referring to? Which is better? I do not like Mondo version of Steelbooks and Disc design, thus gonna skip this.