Release date: May 4, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £49.99
Notes: Includes 4 Artcards

71JOUPfGgDL._SL1500_.jpg

81sLypvyOIL._SL1500_.jpg 91EbU3dVYdL._SL1500_.jpg 81Dzc9UsogL._SL1500_.jpg
41mfPnRy8GL._AC_SY200_ML1_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I’m gonna get a lot of hate for this, but I just don’t get the hype about Dr Who. Old and new. And to boot I think the steel is terrible. Wouldn’t even bite if it was free!

I can hear a rapid approach of rumbling of ninjas in the distance ready to tear me a new one!

I’ll get my coat!

Haha! That’s perfectly fine. Everyone has their own particular tastes and you don’t have to like or dislike anything based on what OTHER people feel. :p

I mean- I think all Marvel films are soulless, corporate drivel that are degrading the integrity of filmmaking and insulting the intelligence of film-goers. But I mean- I know that I’m in the VAST minority of people who think that.

The fun thing for me is seeing people’s opinions on this forums. Because it truly goes to show that EVERYTHING has an audience somewhere. And I think that’s really inspiring!

I mean- I think all Marvel films are soulless, corporate drivel that are degrading the integrity of filmmaking and insulting the intelligence of film-goers. But I mean- I know that I’m in the VAST minority of people who think that.

Get out for having such an stance.. this is my serious face... :naughty:

... but I'm not being serious at all with the start of the post, I agree with you it is general entertainment corporate drivel stance and it is insulting to film goers and affected TV too :thumbs:

It's true, you watch what you want that that's entertaining for you, there may be people with same tastes that you can talk about it and there are people with different opinions with totally different views. That is why I also like these forums, we all get to have an opinion and hang out to discuss.

Reactions: FN-2187