Upcoming Doom Patrol (Season 4) [DC Universe]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
$ (20).jpeg

Doom Patrol is a re-imagining of one of DC’s most beloved group of outcast Super Heroes: Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Girl, and Crazy Jane, led by modern-day mad scientist Dr. Niles Caulder (The Chief).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just stumbled upon this 5-minute trailer and thought it was for a film, because that's how good it looks! Reminds me a lot of X-Men though, which obviously isn't a bad thing. :D

Can't wait for this to conclude on DC streaming service, then it'll be released on Netflix in the UK (hopefully). Really stoked to binge this as the promo's are just brilliant per episode. They never give away any of the real plot story from what I've seen so far too. All reviews are positive for the show too, which for it's premise is just outstanding :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Can't wait for this to conclude on DC streaming service, then it'll be released on Netflix in the UK (hopefully). Really stoked to binge this as the promo's are just brilliant per episode. They never give away any of the real plot story from what I've seen so far too. All reviews are positive for the show too, which for it's premise is just outstanding :thumbs:
That's what I'm waiting for too. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
That's what I'm waiting for too. ;)
@Noodles Have you manged to get through Titans, which by the end of season one I was really into it. Certainly wasn't DP level of weird and entertainment. I just hope that Swamp Thing's on par with Doom Patrol, as that's next in line for binging in my book at the latter half of the year...

• Thanks
@Noodles Have you manged to get through Titans, which by the end of season one I was really into it. Certainly wasn't DP level of weird and entertainment. I just hope that Swamp Thing's on par with Doom Patrol, as that's next in line for binging in my book at the latter half of the year...
I haven't started Titans yet mate... in fact, I haven't watched any of the DC shows yet. I've been working my way through The Office (US) and hate watching too many things at one time, so will most likely move on to that next. :)

• Thanks
I haven't started Titans yet mate... in fact, I haven't watched any of the DC shows yet. I've been working my way through The Office (US) and hate watching too many things at one time, so will most likely move on to that next. :)
Yeah, same here (mine is the Big Bang Theory currently), just like a good book, best to focus on that and that alone till the end...

• Thanks
Yeah, same here (mine is the Big Bang Theory currently), just like a good book, best to focus on that and that alone till the end...
Yup, exactly! Hope you're enjoying TBBT by the way... I caught up with that last year, so just waiting for the final season now. :(

• Thanks
Every time I see a new thread of upcoming new superhero tv show, I think to myself not another one :dead:
I've actually waiting for this finish so I will look to binge watch the whole season. I did enjoy DC Titans and the one related episode wasn't too bad, so I'm sure this will be up to scratch.

I think I've got to the point where I'm suffering from comic book show/movie fatigue. Probably didn't help that prior to Captain Marvel, I crammed through all 20+ previous Marvel movies :emb:

• Thanks
Every time I see a new thread of upcoming new superhero tv show, I think to myself not another one :dead:
I've actually waiting for this finish so I will look to binge watch the whole season. I did enjoy DC Titans and the one related episode wasn't too bad, so I'm sure this will be up to scratch.

I think I've got to the point where I'm suffering from comic book show/movie fatigue. Probably didn't help that prior to Captain Marvel, I crammed through all 20+ previous Marvel movies :emb:
I think Doom Patrol will be that special gem that stands out from the crowd, good to know a fellow fan is also looking to binge on this :thumbs:

Wonder if they'll ever turn these into steelbook's like the Marvel Netflix shows...that would be sweet, only if they're decent of course.