Mondo Dredd OST (Paul Leonard-Morgan) 10th Anniversary Edition

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Mondo just shared this reel from Paul Leonard-Morgan on instagram! Looks like we're getting a 10th anniversary vinyl edition of Dredd.

So excited!

1666184449568.png

DREDD - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (10th Anniversary Edition). Original soundtrack by Paul Leonard-Morgan. Artwork by Luke Preece. 2x 140g vinyl. Includes a bonus disc of remixes from MOGWAI, JOHN TEJADA, P.T. ADAMCZYK, plus three neo-classical piano interpretations by composer Paul Leonard-Morgan.

Thought Bubble-exclusive vinyl pressed on eco-recycled vinyl using random color pellets, ensuring every disc is unique. 300 copies only.

Mondo edition pressed on Dredd and Slo-Mo vinyl. Available at mondoshop.com on 11/16.

@apsmith21

Gotta set a reminder, going to try and snag this today.

Noticed that it says "initial pressing" will contain the spot varnish effect on the slipcase

Reactions: eLviS1987
Wonder what the chances are of Zavvi getting copies of this... probably zero :(

Well I was thinking I missed out showing up an hour (perhaps more) after it going live but it was still there for ordering.

I had wondered if Funko was going to force larger runs on some of these things like vinyl - they aren't afraid of repressing.

Since they sold copies at ThoughtBubble it must be OK to sell in the UK, so maybe it's not a stretch to think it might get picked up.

Reactions: Noodles
Well I was thinking I missed out showing up an hour (perhaps more) after it going live but it was still there for ordering.

I had wondered if Funko was going to force larger runs on some of these things like vinyl - they aren't afraid of repressing.

Since they sold copies at ThoughtBubble it must be OK to sell in the UK, so maybe it's not a stretch to think it might get picked up.
I don't even bother trying through their site any more, because I'm apparently always too slow lol. Not really worth it now anyway with the cost of shipping rising.

That's the first I've heard about them being at ThoughtBubble! But then I haven't had access to my Insta for about 2 weeks, so have missed quite a bit of news lately it would seem.

But, yeah... fingers crossed then. And congrats on snagging one :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21