Oct 9, 2019
Release date: December 10, 2021
Purchase links: JPC - Amazon DE
Price: €28.99 (JPC) - €29.99 (Amazon)
Notes: 2-Disc collectors edition - includes a booklet

drive.jpg
drive1.jpgdrive2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would puchase it from JPC then. You can order as guest (no registration needed) and they ship worldwide with relatively low shipping costs.
I can't order from JPC. Got this message, wtf does that mean?

"Country : Die Lieferung von Artikeln ohne Jugendfreigabe ist nur innerhalb Deutschlands möglich"

Reactions: djjez83
I can't order from JPC. Got this message, wtf does that mean?

"Country : Die Lieferung von Artikeln ohne Jugendfreigabe ist nur innerhalb Deutschlands möglich"

"Country: The delivery of articles without youth approval is only possible within Germany"

I would puchase it from JPC then. You can order as guest (no registration needed) and they ship worldwide with relatively low shipping costs.
Do they have all the age verification? Had trouble with a couple of other German sites with all this.

Do they have all the age verification? Had trouble with a couple of other German sites with all this.
Sorry about that. Sometimes I forget. that they still have this stupid age verification, where you have to pay €4,99. I think it is the same with any other shop. I usually don´t buy something from here in Germany (except of shop exclusives and the unavailable elsewhere ones). I order from Austrian movie-shops, because I don´t want to support this crap.

Reactions: Robles
Yeah, couldn't get many 18-rated mediabooks shipped even within Germany to an intermediary shipping forwarding company, as it has to be received by the adult purchaser himself.
Only Media-Dealer.de agreed to mail a couple to a fowarder. Also guys at Cinestrange helped and sent a bunch directly. DVD-Paradies will too.

Reactions: Robles and komor
Yeah, couldn't get many 18-rated mediabooks shipped even within Germany to an intermediary shipping forwarding company, as it has to be received by the adult purchaser himself.

Inside Germany it is completely different (due to the Corona crap) and nobody ever proved my age again. Most times I see only the delivery car riding away. I even can purchase tobacco and alcohol - no one cares about the verification. It takes too much time and the senders want to safe their workers.
Only Media-Dealer.de agreed to mail a couple to a fowarder. Also guys at Cinestrange helped and sent a bunch directly. DVD-Paradies will too.
Nice that they do that. Are Forwarders virtual delivery adresses or something? and how expensive are they?

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles
Nice that they do that. Are Forwarders virtual delivery adresses or something? and how expensive are they?

Yeah, they give you an address to use, usually it's of some warehouse, where there is someone working to accept incoming packages, you just add your name, and some 4-5 digit number of the account, so the sort it accordingly.
It usually costs nothing to open an account and they will accept and hold packages for 3-6 months for free, you only pay later for repackaging, mailing, of which there's usually a choice of 3-4 methods, and a small fee of 2 dollars or euros per package for consolidation.
For buyers outside of EU it's not always cheaper, because subtracting tax often pays the shipping fees on Amazon, so for Germany and UK I use those only when items cannot be shipped directly or elsewhere.
In the US, as you might know, they add tax later based on what state you're shipping to, so most companies have warehouses in tax free states, such as Delaware, so international customers don't overpay there.

Reactions: komor
Yeah, they give you an address to use, usually it's of some warehouse, where there is someone working to accept incoming packages, you just add your name, and some 4-5 digit number of the account, so the sort it accordingly.
It usually costs nothing to open an account and they will accept and hold packages for 3-6 months for free, you only pay later for repackaging, mailing, of which there's usually a choice of 3-4 methods, and a small fee of 2 dollars or euros per package for consolidation.
For buyers outside of EU it's not always cheaper, because subtracting tax often pays the shipping fees on Amazon, so for Germany and UK I use those only when items cannot be shipped directly or elsewhere.
In the US, as you might know, they add tax later based on what state you're shipping to, so most companies have warehouses in tax free states, such as Delaware, so international customers don't overpay there.
Thanks for the info - I wasn´t aware of that opportunity.

Finally 4K release. Now what's missing is premium 4K release. Glad i didn't buy non 4K MantaLAB edition. :D :smuggrin: :giggle: :hilarious:

Out of interest who do you use for this? I've heard some nightmare stories regarding companies that offer such services.

Out of interest who do you use for this? I've heard some nightmare stories regarding companies that offer such services.
I wanted to leave links, but they're russian oriented, and the one in Germany doesn't even seem to have an English language version of the site, but here they're:
Zust.eu for Germany
Alfaparcel.com for UK (they probably work with all countries).
Best one in the US is Fishisfast because of free 6-month storage, others, like Shipito offer 90 days for a top paying account, and only 7 days for free.

Last edited: