paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 27, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Walmart
Price: $34.49 (Amazon - Target) - $45.99 (Walmart)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

F9AA19FB-A451-46A4-9627-456248EA762E.jpeg

Last edited:
I get I'm the only one bitching about this but isn't that the purpose of these forums? To get our unhappy thoughts out into the ether.
Not sure where you got that impression... this is a place of positivity only! :whistle:

Joking aside, welcome to HDN (Hi-Def Negativity). First rule is you have to bully @tha_lunatic at every opportunity :thumbs:

Create what thread? We've already in the US thread. Elvis just put some random German sauce on the USA link the weirdo :cautious:

If I were to create a thread though I'd at least give credit to where the info came from :naughty:
God sake, got me excited thinking it was coming to this part of the world then :squint:

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Defo passing on this now. Wildly gone off it. Plus too many other releases in august that look miles better and far more deserving of steels over the 10th version of this film. Artwork looks cheap, can’t get it out my head that it looks like it should be on a kids lunch box or something

Hi all, I'm the illustrator that worked on this and just wanted to check in and thank everyone for the feedback. I'm always looking to get better so appreciate it when people point out what they think I can improve on, so thanks for all the comments. I did work really hard on this within the time period for the deadline, following the client's brief. I'm really excited to see it in person as it's my first steelbook.

Sorry about the bank - genuinely wasn't in the nigh-time photo of LA that I used as reference - have to be careful when choosing reference images to work from for commercial jobs due to copyrights and things like that, and I'm not from LA so couldn't take one myself, so thought that one was the best I could use under the copyright license.