Bottleneck Gallery DRIVE by Pablo Olivera

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
This Tuesday, Pablo hits the streets of LA with a beloved cult classic!

We adore Nicolas Winding Refn’s movie, Drive. The minimalist story, the incredible cinematography, the still-playing-on-repeat-while-we-drive soundtrack, and the Gos. Pablo’s newest print features his widescreen, cinematic approach to alternative movie posters with an illuminated LA in the background, and a badass Gos in the foreground.

Oh, and we’ve also created a metal edition to really hammer home how much we love this movie and Pablo’s art!

Pablo’s print will be available for purchase on Tuesday (3/21) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!

Drive_REGULAR_1024x1024.png

Drive
by Pablo Olivera
Giclee
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 100
$60

Drive_COLOR_VARIANT_pink_1024x1024.png

Drive - Version B by Pablo Olivera
Giclee
36 x 12 inches
$60

Drive_COLOR_VARIANT_orange_1024x1024.png

Drive - Version C by Pablo Olivera
Giclee
36 x 12 inches
$60

Drive_ALUMINIUM_1024x1024.png

Drive - Aluminum Print by Pablo Olivera
2mm thick aluminum panel
36 x 12 inches
Limited edition of 30
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
$150

Reactions: tommyh84
Wow sorry to hear that, which one did you try for? I managed to snag a version B (pink one)
Nice, congrats man! I wanted version B too.

Just seen Pablo (the artist) is responding to those who've commented about missing out, saying to message him and he'll put their names down for an AP, so I've just sent him a DM through Instagram *fingers crossed*

Wow sorry to hear that, which one did you try for? I managed to snag a version B (pink one)
That is the one to get imo. It’s the Drive colours. I thought you said you preferred one of the other ones earlier and was a bit confused. B easily the best

That is the one to get imo. It’s the Drive colours. I thought you said you preferred one of the other ones earlier and was a bit confused. B easily the best

Yeah thought the pink one was A, was only when I read the confirmation email I realised :facepalm:

Reactions: Flloydo
@Noodles nice! congrats

I think B is the more desired one cause there were other posters that used that pink color but I do also think it worked best from among the choices

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles nice! congrats

I think B is the more desired one cause there were other posters that used that pink color but I do also think it worked best from among the choices
Thanks man. Did you go for one?

Yeah, pink is the obvious choice here. Although, I do really like the others as well.