martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Drive by Rory Kurtz
24"x36" Screen Print, Edition of 375
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
$50

On sale online at a random time on Thursday, January 5th.

Mondo" said:
DRIVE remains one of our favorite movies of the last few years. Ryan Gosling instantly cemented his portrayal of the “Driver” as a modern cinematic icon, and director Nicolas Winding Refn expertly used an equally iconic L.A. setting as more than just a backdrop as the city took on a character in itself amongst the violence and mystery at play. Rory Kurtz blew us away with his output in 2016 and when he told us he loved the film, we knew immediately this was a perfect fusion of artist and property. He did not disappoint.

Drive.jpg

haha i wish. I'm just used to not scoring at drops and getting on secondary market so the butt hurt for me left many moons ago.
I'm not there yet. I just chose not to show up so i wont be disappointed :LOL:

btw, are you a rapper? :giggle: I dont know if it was intentional but nice rhyming/wordplay/pun there :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
it crossed my mind and I almost threw in the word "full" before Moons. ;)

And I used to moonlight as a rapper, from sun up to sun down that is, handlin' my biz, with my homegirl liz stayin' fresh like fizz.

But I dont know nothing bout that rappin' stuff. I hear its for the kids. I just review movies and cool stuff from time to time.

Graded and rated, praised or bashed by the wallet with no cash, from the one and only collector extraordinaire, film aficionado, pop-culture peruser, action figure abuser, creator of cool, curator of crazy, the SteelBook forger, poster hoarder booziest enthusiast man of the hour with a taste to devour all that the film industry has to offer. Their are many that dub themselves a movie king, but there is only one host with the most, passion that's pure the home media connoisseur, the voice of reason amongst all the treason, the man, the myth, Sir Wreck'm himself. But for the uninitiated, they just call me John.

And I used to moonlight as a rapper, from sun up to sun down that is, handlin' my biz, with my homegirl liz stayin' fresh like fizz.

But I dont know nothing bout that rappin' stuff. I hear its for the kids. I just review movies and cool stuff from time to time.

Graded and rated, praised or bashed by the wallet with no cash, from the one and only collector extraordinaire, film aficionado, pop-culture peruser, action figure abuser, creator of cool, curator of crazy, the SteelBook forger, poster hoarder booziest enthusiast man of the hour with a taste to devour all that the film industry has to offer. Their are many that dub themselves a movie king, but there is only one host with the most, passion that's pure the home media connoisseur, the voice of reason amongst all the treason, the man, the myth, Sir Wreck'm himself. But for the uninitiated, they just call me John.

giphy.gif

OHHHHHHH! DAYYYMN SON! That ending though!!!! FOCKIN AWESOME MAN!
bf9.gif

Now i dont know what you said about you used to being a rapper is true or not but those are some sick lines man. :thumbs::cool:
I was actually clapping, believe it or not!

Guys!!! You have to see the boss of all bosses spitting some rhymes here!!! @bloodsnake007 @Apollon @digitalbabe @dan8885 @DADDYCOOL187 Check it out above!!!! :OMG:

bf9.gif

Now i dont know what you said about you used to being a rapper is true or not but those are some sick lines man. :thumbs::cool:

Guys!!! You have to see the boss of all bosses spitting some rhymes here!!! @bloodsnake007 @Apollon @digitalbabe @dan8885 @DADDYCOOL187 Check it out above!!!! :OMG:

I am not even surprised :LOL: Those Texas dudes can spit!!!
When you're from the area where UGK, Geto Boys and Scarface came from you're born with the bars :rolleyes:

bf9.gif

Señor @Wreck is a badass! :cool:
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
You're such a lucky dude. :thumbs:

Still can't believe I got it. I was at work and had come to peace with having no chance and I really didn't have the money either. So I was just f5'ing occasionally just to watch how quick it would go. Suddenly the Aviator's was there on the front page and not Drive so I clicked on the posters tab and found it. Then with hands shaking I just tried and it went through. Damn, lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD and tridon
Still can't believe I got it. I was at work and had come to peace with having no chance and I really didn't have the money either. So I was just f5'ing occasionally just to watch how quick it would go. Suddenly the Aviator's was there on the front page and not Drive so I clicked on the posters tab and found it. Then with hands shaking I just tried and it went through. Damn, lol!

Haha! I'm never depending on that home page again. I'm going to the posters tab for now and on.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Its really hard coming back into this thread lol. I mean poster of the year amiright? bring on 2018. :p

maybeonedayIwillown

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon