Dune (1984) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 30, 2021
Purchase links: Deluxe Edition - SteelBook only (Pre-order on May 28, at 3 PM - UK time)
Price: £44.99 (Deluxe Edition) - £29.99 (SteelBook only)

ezgif-5-bb94a1a7bc23.jpg ezgif-5-2a6e9040e7ea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great match indeed! I have the Ultimate Edition from Koch coming. Also thought about getting the Koch Steel, but still unsure. Being in Germany it's quite inexpensive. But... how many versions of a film I don't really like that much do I need?!
I had the same thought, and my limit was these 2 lol koch have the better steel and the sleepers documentary, but the arrow limited edition has the better disc, bonus features and nice slip.

The Koch ultimate edition is sooo expensive, i don't think it offers any additional bonus features (than i have already) and I do not like the exentend tv cut. Saying that, I was still tempted.

Reactions: BatOutOfHell
I had the same thought, and my limit was these 2 lol koch have the better steel and the sleepers documentary, but the arrow limited edition has the better disc, bonus features and nice slip.

The Koch ultimate edition is sooo expensive, i don't think it offers any additional bonus features (than i have already) and I do not like the exentend tv cut. Saying that, I was still tempted.
Indeed it is! It looks pretty rad, though. And it apparently has two alternate cuts and the soundtrack, which I don't have yet (although I wish they'd included the more limited extended album) - as well as The Sleeper Awakes for me, curious about that one.
Maybe the Koch Steel fits somewhere in there... :naughty:

Indeed it is! It looks pretty rad, though. And it apparently has two alternate cuts and the soundtrack, which I don't have yet (although I wish they'd included the more limited extended album) - as well as The Sleeper Awakes for me, curious about that one.
Maybe the Koch Steel fits somewhere in there... :naughty:
I'm curious as to what the 2 additional cuts are... one will be the previous extended edition released in germany (which I've seen and didn't care for the editing, pacing or quality), but I'm keen to know what the other cut is.

The Sleeper doc is a major draw to the Koch release (as arrow unfortunately didn't delay to keep it), thankfully that doc is on the bonus disc in the Koch steelbook, so I'm covered there!