Dune (1984) (4K+2D Blu-ray Ultimate Edition) (Koch Films Shop Exclusive) [Germany]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 17, 2022
Purchase link: Koch Films
Price: €103.35
Notes: Ultimate Edition - 4K-UHD + 5 Blu-rays + CD soundtrack - exclusively from the Koch Films Shop

DUNE-BeautyshotMORE_Shopabbildung.jpg

DUNE_Render_Alternate.jpg DUNE-Beautyshot1.jpg DUNE-Beautyshot2.jpg DUNE-Beautyshot3.jpg DUNE-Beautyshot4.jpg

Last edited:
i was anticipating this one for quite some time, and had someone over in Europe that's was willing to buy for me and ship to the US, but now seeing the packaging, i've decided to stick with my Arrow edition just fine.

i was anticipating this one for quite some time, and had someone over in Europe that's was willing to buy for me and ship to the US, but now seeing the packaging, i've decided to stick with my Arrow edition just fine.
Dont know what you were expecting but think the packaging is awesome

received today. Box is huge !
Conan blu ray is to show the scale

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220218-115117_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220218-115117_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20220218-115109_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220218-115109_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I have one on order. Hopefully see it sometime soon. The main bonus is the Spicediver cut in 720p and the inclusion of The Sleeper Must Awaken Documentary.
FYI there's 4K upscale in YT. Planning to watch it on tv someday. It's with subs.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Sleeper Must Awaken Documentary
Is available to watch on Arrow Player streaming service

There is a lot of good content on Arrow Player including extras you get on Blu-ray releases etc and also content that has not got a blu-ray release

A lot of recent arrow releases are available to stream to help you decide if you want to get physical media versions on 4K UHD or Blu-ray

There is a 30 free trail

You can subscribe monthly or annual or just use for free for 30 days

There is also apps for Android/Apple
Also apps on some Smart TV's and other devices including a app for Chromecast with Google TV

Last edited:
FYI there's 4K upscale in YT. Planning to watch it on tv someday. It's with subs.
Thanks.:thumbs:I'll have to seek out that file. I had no idea someone did that. Hopefully it was done with Topaz AI. I have a few upconverts of SD shows done with Topaz, and they are incredible. (In fact the Topaz upconverts of Stargate SG-1 from SD to HD are MUCH better than the studio released HD upconverted Blu ray box set).

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet