Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - FNAC
Price: €89.99 (Box Set) - €34.99 (SteelBook)
Note: Box includes a SteelBook + booklet + lithograph + OST CD

Dune-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
Dune-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Dune-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Dune-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-3.jpg
Dune-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i have heard it as mixed reviews I do love Sci-Fi but hollywood is shite lately nothing original

Same thing happened with BR2049, right?

I guess he's a sci-fi mixed-review-movie-making guy.

But then, don't most sci-fi sequels, pre-quels and reboot films now get mixed or negative reviews?

Br2049, Every Alien movie after Aliens, every Predator movie after the first Predator, every Star Wars movie after Return of the Jedi and now Dune.

I wouldn't call the reviews of BR2049 and Dune mixed. Both films have about 90% on RT and 4.1/5 on letterboxd. That's far above average. Every movie has at least some okay-ish or bad reviews, that's normal. But Dune is obviously considered generally favourable.

Last edited:
and yet force awakens was really bad. :LOL:
Not coming into the discussion of "good" or "bad" but time will position those films in the right place... We might get a surprise in some years from now.

Who might think when Flash Gordon was realized that it might become a cult movie (again not saying that it is a good movie... but yes a cult movie, independently of my opinion)? Maybe Flash Gordon next ToC? :shipped:

Do they usually have forced subtitles embedded on the picture during playback with either FNAC or Amazon Fr? l’m going to assume that UK will probably get just one steel with blu ray and 4k, lol! Cheers

Do they usually have forced subtitles embedded on the picture during playback with either FNAC or Amazon Fr? l’m going to assume that UK will probably get just one steel with blu ray and 4k, lol! Cheers
Nope, not with releases from worldwide studios, i.e WB. The English atmos on the bluray 1080p will probably be lossy though. The 4K will be exactly the same as the UK release.

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz
On french/german BDs, there will be DolbyAtmos-DDTrueHD for french/german language, DolbyAtmos-DD+ for english language.
On BD4K all DolbyAtmos tracks will have DDTrueHD "core"