Dune (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

F35D32C1-CA25-4D18-872B-8A6A3F29F979.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Masta Norris

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Ahh we get the weird tenet like art. Great

Really impressed with this film. Great sci fi, cast, cinematography and miles better than that crap with sting. Hopefully we get a part 2

Something tells me Manta and/or Zeta will tackle this and I will wait for that

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Ahh we get the weird tenet like art. Great

Really impressed with this film. Great sci fi, cast, cinematography and miles better than that crap with sting. Hopefully we get a part 2
that crap with sting pretty much sums up that movie. Who needs the late Barry Norman when you're around!

Jul 22, 2020
The fact there's three WWA, kind of screams financial desperation in these miserable times,, maybe some will make a bit more of an effort... We can only hope.
I dunno, no more desperate than any other time tbh. WB regularly release 3 WWA designs around Europe. The UK typically get 2, but the US rarely get more than 1 though.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Jul 22, 2020
The mockup of the wbshop exclusive (orange dune art) also has an embossed border visible. Highly unlikely they'll both get one, which means odds are both are wrong, and neither will.

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
The films absolutely epic, exactly what I hoped for with that cast and that director

This is the better of the two UK steelbooks (can't remember what the 3rd WWA steelbook looked like) but I'll probably pass on all of them and wait for the Manta Lab and HDZ WEA releases

Reactions: Hereticz