Dune (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 31, 2022 - August 22, 2022 (Re-Print)
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

Dune Front.jpg
Dune Open.jpg Dune Inside.jpg
F35D32C1-CA25-4D18-872B-8A6A3F29F979.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Masta Norris
Ahh we get the weird tenet like art. Great

Really impressed with this film. Great sci fi, cast, cinematography and miles better than that crap with sting. Hopefully we get a part 2

Something tells me Manta and/or Zeta will tackle this and I will wait for that

Ahh we get the weird tenet like art. Great

Really impressed with this film. Great sci fi, cast, cinematography and miles better than that crap with sting. Hopefully we get a part 2
that crap with sting pretty much sums up that movie. Who needs the late Barry Norman when you're around!

• Haha
Reactions: leelee17
I'm happy with this one, best of the WWAs imo. I'll be shocked if this actually turns out embossed like hmv's mockup though.
The fact there's three WWA, kind of screams financial desperation in these miserable times,, maybe some will make a bit more of an effort... We can only hope.

The fact there's three WWA, kind of screams financial desperation in these miserable times,, maybe some will make a bit more of an effort... We can only hope.
I dunno, no more desperate than any other time tbh. WB regularly release 3 WWA designs around Europe. The UK typically get 2, but the US rarely get more than 1 though.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
The mockup of the wbshop exclusive (orange dune art) also has an embossed border visible. Highly unlikely they'll both get one, which means odds are both are wrong, and neither will.

I like this one better, watched it yesterday it is a master piece one of thee best sci fi films i have watched, does any one know when part 2 is being made/ getting released?

Reactions: MrSquifler
The films absolutely epic, exactly what I hoped for with that cast and that director

This is the better of the two UK steelbooks (can't remember what the 3rd WWA steelbook looked like) but I'll probably pass on all of them and wait for the Manta Lab and HDZ WEA releases

Reactions: Hereticz
Inside is awesome. Rear isn't, as its a super close up of litterally just sand... but atleast it's a wrap i guess. Probably looks okay folded out properly.

Reactions: ethnosax
You certainly would not want to drop a half eaten taco in a fast approaching sandstorm if strolling across the dunes :naughty:

Wow the rear really is uninspired. I ordered this and the other WB store exclusive one but nearly tempted to cancel this one now if that's all it is.