Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - FNAC
Price: €89.99 (Box Set) - €34.99 (SteelBook)
Note: Box includes a SteelBook + booklet + lithograph + OST CD

Dune-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
Dune-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Dune-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Dune-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-3.jpg
Dune-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is not a FNAC exclusive then?
This seems to be a bit of a mixup, since the FNAC one was released the day before yesterday and the orange one (identical to the Italian and German ones) which is shown on the amazon.fr link apparently never came in stock?
Don't know what's up with this thread :dunno:
The Amazon Dune is the orange one, also 4K+3D
Yeah, it's weird. I preordered the orange one from amazon.fr in September (!) and it was available up until the day of release for preorder, but I haven't had a shipping notification. This kinda sucks since I cancelled my Italian order for the orange one, thinking I'd have a slightly better shot at getting a mint one from amazon.fr than amazon.it :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's weird. I preordered the orange one from amazon.fr in September (!) and it was available up until the day of release for preorder, but I haven't had a shipping notification. This kinda sucks since I cancelled my Italian order for the orange one, thinking I'd have a slightly better shot at getting a mint one from amazon.fr than amazon.it
Are you talking about this one? Amazon product
I have ordered this also in Sep. and I received this on Wednesday.

Reactions: Lutzo
This seems to be a bit of a mixup, since the FNAC one was released the day before yesterday and the orange one (identical to the Italian and German ones) which is shown on the amazon.fr link apparently never came in stock?

Yeah, it's weird. I preordered the orange one from amazon.fr in September (!) and it was available up until the day of release for preorder, but I haven't had a shipping notification. This kinda sucks since I cancelled my Italian order for the orange one, thinking I'd have a slightly better shot at getting a mint one from amazon.fr than amazon.it :rolleyes:
My order with Amazon.it got lost, I ended up reordering from Amazon.fr and it was dispatched yesterday.

Reactions: Lutzo
So this is not a FNAC exclusive then?

It is an exclusive.

3 steels in France...

Orange at Amazon

Blue'ish at E.Leclerc

• Thanks
Reactions: Scraggy
Been away for a few days and just arrived home to my FNAC Steelbook...

Phwoarrr....

Then realised its been so long since I watched a 3D that my batteries had run out in the 3D glasses...

So now I have to wait till tomorrow for some new batteries to arrive...

Grrrr.

Been away for a few days and just arrived home to my FNAC Steelbook...

Phwoarrr....

Then realised its been so long since I watched a 3D that my batteries had run out in the 3D glasses...

So now I have to wait till tomorrow for some new batteries to arrive...

Grrrr.
How was it?