Dec 13, 2018
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99

Dune-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Do they usually have forced subtitles embedded on the picture during playback with either FNAC or Amazon Fr? l’m going to assume that UK will probably get just one steel with blu ray and 4k, lol! Cheers

Jul 22, 2020
Do they usually have forced subtitles embedded on the picture during playback with either FNAC or Amazon Fr? l’m going to assume that UK will probably get just one steel with blu ray and 4k, lol! Cheers
Nope, not with releases from worldwide studios, i.e WB. The English atmos on the bluray 1080p will probably be lossy though. The 4K will be exactly the same as the UK release.

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz
Sep 23, 2013
On french/german BDs, there will be DolbyAtmos-DDTrueHD for french/german language, DolbyAtmos-DD+ for english language.
On BD4K all DolbyAtmos tracks will have DDTrueHD "core"

Mar 12, 2018
UK
I like that art. I see that on Amazon, but the fnac site still has this:

Dune-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

I like both, but prefer the one on Amazon
When I posted that this thread was still showing as a combined one for Amazon and FNAC as they both had the 4K, 3D and BR combo editions listed but no art

Looks like since they've had different artworks allocated

I really like both as well but I think I actually prefer the FNAC art. Going to keep my amazon order though as it seems to be sold out (for now) and don't want to risk losing out on the 3D version plus had a poor experience with FNAC not long ago whilst ordering the Godzilla vs Kong Steelbook