Dune: Part Two (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 70) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 21, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on June 21, at 8 PM Hong Kong time)
Price: $183.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $56.99 (DL A & B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 800 Sets, Numbered 1-800. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1200 Units, Numbered 1-1200. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1400 Units, Numbered 1-1400. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1400 Units, Numbered 1-1400. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dune2_overall_box_1200x.jpgDune2_slips_FS_1200x.jpgDune2_slips_DLSA_1200x.jpgDune2_slips_DLSB_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
If they did not sell the One Click they would have had 6400 steelbooks to sell in total maybe it would have not been such
A bloodbath but they should definitely rethink how many they should produce for more popular titles .Dreading the scalper prices this will go for I will probably try and pick up one of the standard steelbooks or the amaray just for my collection.if they get round to Oppenheimer or Kill Bill we will have to pay extortionate rates to 3rd party sellers like KOSM which are frankly ridiculous the lentis were going for about £130 ish for Dune 2 which I cannot justify:)
I suspect the issue is group buys. If you sell hundreds of your copies via GB, then there’s less for the on sale. Normally id on’t care, because I can jump in on a GB, but Aniv is out for now, so none here and I missed the GB announcement on another site. Such is life. Hopefully someone else will do a nice premium for Dune 2.

Not really a premium (and nowhere near the level of Collectong)) but kimchiDVD has a nice glossy slipcase edition for Dune 2 available. Got my copy in last week and it's very nice.

I hate this limited edition nonsense. Collectong are the worst. Great editions but they're snapped up in a matter of seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: BDDB and Lenny Nero
Not really a premium (and nowhere near the level of Collectong)) but kimchiDVD has a nice glossy slipcase edition for Dune 2 available. Got my copy in last week and it's very nice.

I hate this limited edition nonsense. Collectong are the worst. Great editions but they're snapped up in a matter of seconds.

You mean this one? It's a general Korean release, not just kimchiDVD sells it, actually they're sold out of it.
Dune2KoreaFS.jpg

Looks nice, is the booklet horizontal, or vertical, the promo shows both...

If the amaray was thick, one could buy the following steelbook with cards and assemble their own Fullslip with a steel and booklet/cards. :D

Dune2KoreaSteel.jpg

Reactions: Granada