E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate 80's Special Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 28, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 12, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £64.99 - £49.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

ET Special Edition.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: djjez83
To celebrate the 40th Anniversary of E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial we are releasing the Ultimate 80s Edition
A premium release designed to create a sense of wonder and nostalgia taking superfans back in time!

Strictly limited to 2000 copies worldwide.

This release includes
Retro Lunchbox
Thermos
Slipcase
Steelbook
Poster
4 x Art cards
Bookmark
Script Excerpts booklet
Behind-the-scenes booklet
New 4K UHD & Blu-ray disc

Get f**ked! I don’t want a f**king lunchbox and thermos Universal

Steel, slip. Booklet and art cards are just fine you muppets

• Haha
Reactions: gAnX and Noodles
Looks like it's going to be £64.99.

Over 4 hours of bonus features! This edition includes a new 4K UHD and Blu-ray disc with never-before-seen content to mark the 40th anniversary of E.T.

• '40 Years of E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial' - An all-new retrospective of the film and its lasting legacy.
  • 'TCM Classic Film Festival: An Evening with Steven Spielberg' - The acclaimed director reflects on his career and the making of E.T. 40 years later.

Oh they also have the normal slip and art cards version. Forgot about that

Well considering there are ppl out there who'll order this they can't be afraid this won't sell.
It definitely will and ppl will pay for it.
I don't like movie and i think steel is much worse than original one.

Italian release with all the booklet-cards was just £25 without tax (£29 with deliveryto US), so I think I'll be keeping that preorder.