Edge of Tomorrow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 3, 2020
Release date: July 5, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

A8B24BDA-0AB9-4BE6-A68A-3C8C8A9D7315.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They replaced the background with the background from the grey posters/banners instead of the busy orange posters that those poses were originally on.

My HDZeta box was damaged so I pulled the lenti off of it and might swap it onto a slip; all of the actual lenti slips are too bright and faded looking for my taste, and it could look pretty good with this steelie. Could also do a lenti magnet instead. Either way, just have to trim it down.

ruvukOnh.jpg

hello all! group buy has now been posted.

please note the following.

1) UNFORTUNATELY, and the first time in over 5+ years, group buy fees will increase. Instead of about a $1 charge on a $20 steelbook, it will now be about $3. For a listing like this the group buy fee will be mostly the same.
2) Due to recent events with a member here and with them taking advantage of paypal, I am no longer able to take payments this way. Payments going forward will be done via Google Pay, Apple Pay, or direct credit card payments. The process will look different - more details here.

hello all! group buy has now been posted.

please note the following.

1) UNFORTUNATELY, and the first time in over 5+ years, group buy fees will increase. Instead of about a $1 charge on a $20 steelbook, it will now be about $3. For a listing like this the group buy fee will be mostly the same.
2) Due to recent events with a member here and with them taking advantage of paypal, I am no longer able to take payments this way. Payments going forward will be done via Google Pay, Apple Pay, or direct credit card payments. The process will look different - more details here.
out of curiosity, what did the person do (and sorry someone messed with you and messed things up for Ninja’s in general).

Reactions: apsmith21
out of curiosity, what did the person do (and sorry someone messed with you and messed things up for Ninja’s in general).

Yeah I posted about it in the bad traders thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Steely-Booked