Edge of Tomorrow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #181) [Czech Republic]

Mar 7, 2019
Release date: February 28, 2024
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1899 CZK
Note: 751 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

Edge Of Tomorrow FAC BS.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You forgot to say that will be Cruise on the spine, Cruise on the inside artwork, Cruise on the disks (both of them, different Cruise images), and Cruise on all other spots that support any kind of paint.:naughty:
:LOL:
:rofl:
I think it would be better if we got a case of his face just like the iron mask dvd case.

Screenshot_20220202-200050_eBay.jpgPicsart_22-02-02_20-08-03-026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you all think so? She's now an even bigger star, no reason to dismiss existing promo photos with her.

I was basically making a reference to the HDZeta Edge Of Tomorrow release thread where there was an edition that everybody liked that had Emily Blunt on it but then the art was changed to something less appealing to the disappointment of many.

Speculation (joking?) was that it wasn't approved due to Tom Cruise's ego. It was a long time ago so I can't say that I'm remembering everything correctly and yet that's all I can remember about the release.

At least I think it was the HDZeta release thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I was basically making a reference to the HDZeta Edge Of Tomorrow release thread where there was an edition that everybody liked that had Emily Blunt on it but then the art was changed to something less appealing to the disappointment of many.

Speculation (joking?) was that it wasn't approved due to Tom Cruise's ego. It was a long time ago so I can't say that I'm remembering everything correctly and yet that's all I can remember about the release.

At least I think it was the HDZeta release thread.
Keep in mind that when these decisions are upvoted or vetoed - 99% of the time it is the agent and not the actor making the decision.

Same thing happened with Manta Lab too

2. [ME#?] Edge of Tomorrow - Cancelled
Again, this is not good news coming from us because we have decided to cancel Edge of Tomorrow. There are many many reasons why we have decided to cancel the release but in few points are as below.

- We wanted to make it more "Emily Blunt" based designs but since it's another Talent's movie, we were not able to do it. Talent parity issue is a big problem (We are also struggling a bit with Fight Club due to this reason) and we cannot use "Emily Blunt" as a main / only in the design.
- Theatrical Materials are not allowed for the release. We have planned the whole design based on the theatrical materials but it was banned from using for us.
- Talent Approval has been very very difficult. Due to the talent's approval, we were unable to change any designs with our products.

I don't know, people are saying how much of a nice guy he is, how he remembers everyone's name on the set, and acts respectfully towards everyone.
Having certain marketing and billing prerequisites in a contract is not unique, and is usually written up by eager lawyers trying to 'protect' their client, because there are inventive ways some try to circumvent rights, that might end up seeming ridiculous or over the top, especially taken out of context by rumors.
But I always think better of actors, than they might be, and usually get disappointed, seeing more about them in real life (like how petty and raving mad Robert de Niro appeared to be towards negative fan comments).
And while it seems like an impossible dream to my own self from, say, the 90's, that famous people would post pics and talk on 'social media' themselves - like I got a personal reply from Kate Beckinsale once - most shouldn't be allowed to post, because some of their stuff is crazy, pretentious, or just stupid (not Beckinsale, she's perfect, jokes and all :D).

Sucks that FilmArena will be using the same steelbook, as was once exclusive to HDZeta.
Sucks that HDZeta didn't actually use an exclusive steelbook for their own release. This seems to happen quite often with HDZeta. Happened with Gladiator before.

Sucks that HDZeta didn't actually use an exclusive steelbook for their own release. This seems to happen quite often with HDZeta. Happened with Gladiator before.
That happened with Manta Lab, too. Their Deadpool 2 steelbook was initially a WEA, but eventually got released elsewhere. The studios ultimately decide whether a steelbook will be exclusive or not.

Update today !

Dear Collectors,

we believe that you are spending pleasant sunny summer days and we would like to inform you about current events.

We've been held up by a few lenticular reprints on the FAC #171 GODZILLA v KONG, but we're now hopefully nearing the finals to complete and ship. We don't know the exact release date yet, but we will update it soon on our e-shop pages, and the release dates of subsequent editions will be updated as well.

As we informed you in earlier reports, the quality of manufactured and delivered products is still not where we expected it to be and longer efforts are needed to obtain what we call quality. Thank you for taking these processes into consideration and continuing to support us in our efforts. We believe that this can be seen in the published editions.

Thank you for regularly sending us videos of your FAC collections and competing for the highest finishes. Don't forget that the collection challenge closes on 8/31/2023, so hurry up.

At the same time, we set the date August 31/2023 as an internal date by which we will wait for an instruction from the Disney studio that we can release the PREDATOR editions. If the studio does not reply, we will propose a solution so that everyone can be satisfied and we are not waiting for a miracle from heaven. We wish, just like you, to close this approved project already and we believe that you will welcome our efforts for an active solution.

Next week we will start pre-orders for the titles EDGE OF TOMORROW, HALLOWEEN KILLS, NO TIME TO DIE, TOY STORY 4, THE BOURNE IDENTITY, and this week we will present these editions to you.

We have prepared low-limited premiums for you to pre-order in September and we will reveal these to you soon.

For now, thank you very much for your favor and support.

We look forward to further cooperation with you.

Sincerely,

The FA team

• Informative
Reactions: Raimi and Punker76