Edge of Tomorrow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #181) [Czech Republic]

Mar 7, 2019
Release date: February 28, 2024
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1899 CZK
Note: 751 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

Edge Of Tomorrow FAC BS.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have a nice 'premium' of this, but not UHD of course, and I love FilmArena, like my favorite publisher, so will gladly get it, if they get to it sometime...

There's no 4K release yet anywhere in the world, much less in the US, or in any steelbook.
But FA probably expects, by the time they get to it in 2025, that there will be a couple...
Dang that quickly? 2025 is right around the corner!

Reactions: Halo500
No - now it'd be one side for Cruise...and another side for Cruise! (n)

You forgot to say that will be Cruise on the spine, Cruise on the inside artwork, Cruise on the disks (both of them, different Cruise images), and Cruise on all other spots that support any kind of paint.:naughty:
:LOL:
:rofl:
This Is Perfect Tom Cruise GIF by Film4

Bigger than Cruise? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No-one, living or not is bigger than Cruise, don't you know that? Ask Cruise and he'll tell you. :naughty:
Bigger, than she was then. Became one of my all-time favorite actresses.
But I also have that HDZeta release.

Bigger, than she was then. Became one of my all-time favorite actresses.
But I also have that HDZeta release.
OK, it seems that you don't know about some jokes, but those jokes are made on a very well known fact, that Cruise and his publisher(s) DEMAND on every movie/contract that he has a "sizable bigger" appearance than any others (even combined). If you don't believe this, you could just check the last decade(s) to see the posters and covers of all the movies he was in, and you'll understand it.
Apart from that, no-one said that Emily Blunt is not a good actress, but is not great, to be fair.
Also to be fair, she is MUCH better actress than Cruise is an actor. Just as a point of reference, of how "good" of an actor Cruise is, watch Collateral, and count the seconds (really, seconds) that the camera is on him and his face (I would argue that anyone can be a 3-5 seconds actor, as we can see Cruise there); on the other hand, watch also the performance of Jamie Foxx in the same movie (Collateral), and you'll see the BIG difference (not for nothing he had an Oscar nomination for this).

Just saying... no offense to anyone, Cruise or Blunt fans alike.

Also, to be very fair, I do like Edge Of Tomorrow, and I can say I barely can wait for the sequel, which, maybe, pulled FilmArena to say this will be the moment of the release of the movie, despite now it is just in "pre-production" phase.
And another one, I do envy you and anyone else that could get a copy of that HDZeta, especially that GREAT DL. (who has one for selling, even if it is just the slip alone, pls. contact me, not joking ;))

OK, it seems that you don't know about some jokes, but those jokes are made on a very well known fact, that Cruise and his publisher(s) DEMAND on every movie/contract that he has a "sizable bigger" appearance than any others (even combined). If you don't believe this, you could just check the last decade(s) to see the posters and covers of all the movies he was in, and you'll understand it.
Apart from that, no-one said that Emily Blunt is not a good actress, but is not great, to be fair.
Also to be fair, she is MUCH better actress than Cruise is an actor. Just as a point of reference, of how "good" of an actor Cruise is, watch Collateral, and count the seconds (really, seconds) that the camera is on him and his face (I would argue that anyone can be a 3-5 seconds actor, as we can see Cruise there); on the other hand, watch also the performance of Jamie Foxx in the same movie (Collateral), and you'll see the BIG difference (not for nothing he had an Oscar nomination for this).

Just saying... no offense to anyone, Cruise or Blunt fans alike.

Also, to be very fair, I do like Edge Of Tomorrow, and I can say I barely can wait for the sequel, which, maybe, pulled FilmArena to say this will be the moment of the release of the movie, despite now it is just in "pre-production" phase.
And another one, I do envy you and anyone else that could get a copy of that HDZeta, especially that GREAT DL. (who has one for selling, even if it is just the slip alone, pls. contact me, not joking ;))
She takes up an identical amount of space on my Target Edge Steel (albeit with him on the front and her on the back).
As for his acting, he was pretty amazing in Born on the Fourth of July, but most of the time he tends to play a version of himself.