Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: July 21, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: TBA

81xs8CkOc-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dang I like it, figured it’d be the standard edition art after the iTunes art was recently updated with this but it’s nice to see it on a Steelie.

Definitely prefer the variant bestbuy are getting. Interesting to see numerous variants for a catalogue re-release though. Maybe WB are doing to same as they did with Inglorious Basterds and releasing 2 with slips etc.. in Europe/UK.

Reactions: Masta Norris
Too much text... and again live, die, repeat. :-/
Like 2/3 of front page filled with that...
BIG NONO from my end.

Reactions: Daubt
I’m getting both, wonder if there will be a third though as there’s gonna be a FilmArena set as well.

The hdzeta design will do. The 3D logo is just on the spine and just minute. Not a problem.

Idk, the HDZeta steel is glossy but there’s no metallic effects so it’s very flat and the “white” text is more like a dull blue. And the spine art is misaligned. And the 3D logo is dated. And Tom Cruise’s teeth look weird.

Lately, I feel like Warner has been doing smaller batches of SteelBooks (either by choice or production constraint) but at better quality; no garbage streaky matte. Would be lovely to see this and the other design in glossy or spot gloss *and* with metallic effects. Having no unnecessary logos on the spine is a bonus.

Oh, I like this steelbook, better, than that dark BB version with a 'CGI horse'. :smuggrin:

Still cherish my OG title Japanese steelbook.:drool:
View attachment 532106

all your base GIF

Was that the title in Japan? Interesting, but wierd. Prefer EoT personally. Sounds more like a cringey Stephen Segal flick :rofl:

It's not just a title in Japan, it's based on a Japanese 'light novel' (simpler kanji, shorter, with illustrations), with that title, so it's basically an original title.