Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: July 21, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: TBA

81xs8CkOc-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The one where the actual title of the movie is not present? I dunno man......how about:

edges.png
ALL YOU NEED IS KILL was the original title. That's what makes the steelbook special.
It was written by a Japanese author - which is why the Japanese retained that title for their steelbook.
i've got plenty of other steelbooks that have the EOT title!

ALL YOU NEED IS KILL was the original title. That's what makes the steelbook special.
It was written by a Japanese author - which is why the Japanese retained that title for their steelbook.
i've got plenty of other steelbooks that have the EOT title!
I know, but having THAT title AND Live.Die.Repeat in the same font size on there is just weird to me.

Subjective.
Christopher McQuarrie is one of the best writers in the business.
Yeah, The Way of the Gun will forever be in my Top10 of all time. Too bad the director is so good at blockbusters, Tom Cruise won't let him go, as I'd have liked more crime films like that from him!

Reactions: Punker76
Yeah, The Way of the Gun will forever be in my Top10 of all time. Too bad the director is so good at blockbusters, Tom Cruise won't let him go, as I'd have liked more crime films like that from him!
Hopefully he will do smaller side films. Since the MI series is ending with #8 - he will have time to do more. And I would think a writer like him will have smaller stories he wants to tell. The "one for them", "One for me" model.