Edge of Tomorrow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 1, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop (Pre-order is on May 23)
Price: £39.99

Edge of Tomorrow.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said there are delays at the moment. Including dispatching items from zavvi

Wow really? I've been arguing with them for the last few days as I cancelled my order of the Matrix set minutes after placing it as for some reason it was being sent to the wrong address, they've taken the payment but it's been sat at Processing Cancellation since Saturday morning

Their CS is just the worst, every message I get in response reads like they have no visibility over the history of the case as I just keep getting told the same thing over and over again (ofc by different people each time)

Reactions: Flloydo
Wow really? I've been arguing with them for the last few days as I cancelled my order of the Matrix set minutes after placing it as for some reason it was being sent to the wrong address, they've taken the payment but it's been sat at Processing Cancellation since Saturday morning

Their CS is just the worst, every message I get in response reads like they have no visibility over the history of the case as I just keep getting told the same thing over and over again (ofc by different people each time)
Yeah at the moment RM are having one of the biggest strikes going which was organised in July but started in August. And it’s affecting the RM pick up items etc so Zavvi aren’t sending much out at the moment and it’s been like that for like 5 days since the weekend. Stupid you can’t cancel though considering the delays.

I’m waiting for this to be dispatched too along with some other bits. A monster calls landed at Heathrow a week ago and no movement etc.

It’s affecting a lot and I have no idea when that ends. Just wish these greedy rich companies would pay their f**king staff properly instead of recording record breaking profits for the second quarter of this crazy year. BP, RM, all these c*nts putting their prices up and keeping their staff on the same wage whist they too struggle like everyone else. Madness. The country is f**ked

Sorry, that went off track on a rant. I needed to. Im sick of it all

Last edited:
Correct - even when they had loads of notifications from people about not receiving the Solo steelbook a couple of years back, we were all told we had to wait 14 days before we could report it as missing.
I remember it well lol! That and Phantom Menace were a no show for me also. I couldn't recall exactly how many days it was before they officially declared it lost and sent a replacement but thought it was 2 weeks

Yeah at the moment RM are having one of the biggest strikes going which was organised in July but started in August. And it’s affecting the RM pick up items etc so Zavvi aren’t sending much out at the moment and it’s been like that for like 5 days since the weekend. Stupid you can’t cancel though considering the delays.

I’m waiting for this to be dispatched too along with some other bits. A monster calls landed at Heathrow a week ago and no movement etc.

It’s affecting a lot and I have no idea when that ends. Just wish these greedy rich companies would pay their f**king staff properly instead of recording record breaking profits for the second quarter of this crazy year. BP, RM, all these c*nts putting their prices up and keeping their staff on the same wage whist they too struggle like everyone else. Madness. The county is f**ked

Sorry, that went off track on a rant. I needed to. Im sick of it all
Yea. I'm all for a bit of '70s nostalgia (it was when I was growing up, after all!). But not when it comes complete with energy crisis, inflation and strikes! And now we've even had a heatwave and are heading in to a drought to make it feel a bit like 1976 all over again!!

Any update on your order with Warner shop? I preordered mine with them as well and still nothing from them. Thanks
I emailed them yesterday asking what's going on and still no reply. I'll give them 7 more days then make a claim with my credit card to get the money back. I won't be ordering anything else from them.

They are the worst at responding to emails.
I emailed them and got a reply saying that my order had been dispatched and they are taking to their carrier and my order should arrive soon. Almost like someone didn't even read my email as my question was actually at what point should I be worried.

Then I randomly got a second reply saying to allow for 14 days.

Reactions: djjez83
They've just replied saying It looks as though you pre-ordered this item. It is expected to be shipped approximately in 5-7 days it was released from pre order on 1st August. They suck

• Informative
Reactions: Shark
I emailed them yesterday asking what's going on and still no reply. I'll give them 7 more days then make a claim with my credit card to get the money back. I won't be ordering anything else from them.
I emailed them earlier today. I have just received an email order update saying its just been shipped with Royal Mail tracking number.

Received mine today from Zavvi, love this set. Warner is getting these really right at the moment, I hope it continues and others take notice.