Edge of Tomorrow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 1, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop (Pre-order is on May 23)
Price: £39.99

Edge of Tomorrow.jpg

Last edited:
God damn you all, decided to bite at the start of the week :rofl: It just arrived here in absolute mint condition, so happy about that!

But it's already in a Pet slip.

Gotta protect that PET slip from getting scratched.

I just finished putting all of my sealed Mondo X steelbooks inside SCF1 protective slips.

Yeah, that's right. Steelbooks inside PET slips shrink-wrapped and placed inside SCF1 protective slips.

That means for the Blufans Avengers and Avengers variant steelbooks, if I recall correctly, steelbooks shrink-wrapped, then placed inside PET slips and then shrink-wrapped again and now placed inside SCF1 protective slips.

Just received mine from Zavvi. Anyone know what kind of protective case it would fit?.
Just got mine today, if the steelbook had of been gloss it would have been perfect, but for £36 it's pretty close:)

I have the steelbook central(SC) SCF11 slips, which are made for the filmarena XL editions 138 (w) x 35 (d) x 176 (h) which seems to have exactly the same dimensions as this release as it lines up to the scf11 but won't go in, looking at the dimensions on SC website the SCF17 Slips made for everythingblu blupack full slips have the dimensions at 139 (w) x 36 (d) x 177.5 (h) mm , I'm not sure if the 1mm extra in depth will be enough, all i know is it needs to be larger than the 35mm depth that you get with the FA XL SCF11's.

Reactions: BillG
Just got mine today, if the steelbook had of been gloss it would have been perfect, but for £36 it's pretty close:)

I have the steelbook central(SC) SCF11 slips, which are made for the filmarena XL editions 138 (w) x 35 (d) x 176 (h) which seems to have exactly the same dimensions as this release as it lines up to the scf11 but won't go in, looking at the dimensions on SC website the SCF17 Slips made for everythingblu blupack full slips have the dimensions at 139 (w) x 36 (d) x 177.5 (h) mm , I'm not sure if the 1mm extra in depth will be enough, all i know is it needs to be larger than the 35mm depth that you get with the FA XL SCF11's.
Yeah the FAC XL slips fit the WB UCE slips, but this already has PET ontop, so it's bigger again. I don't think the 1mm will help.

Reactions: BillG
54893B04-6501-4548-9830-16EAE3B11D78.jpeg

Still waiting on both my HEAT and SONIC 2 Steelbooks from Zavvi, both were dispatched before this one, yet today I receive two copies of Edge of Tomorrow when I’d only ordered one. Anyone else had this happen with Zavvi sending out two copies by accident?

View attachment 539196

Still waiting on both my HEAT and SONIC 2 Steelbooks from Zavvi, both were dispatched before this one, yet today I receive two copies of Edge of Tomorrow when I’d only ordered one. Anyone else had this happen with Zavvi sending out two copies by accident?
Exactly the same thing has happened to me this morning. I even checked both on Zavvi to see if I had accidentally ordered two and my payment method to see if I had been charged for two, but nope. I guess if we had accidentally ordered 2, they would have come together in one big box anyways, and not separately?
@thehomealonedude What are you thinking of doing with your second copy?
Also, since this happened to the two of us on here, I guess it could easily happen to more of you guys haha.

Last edited:
Could also explain why some people haven't received theirs? Maybe a whole batch got mislabelled with a duplicate label being printed by mistake for some orders?

Could also explain why some people haven't received theirs? Maybe a whole batch got mislabelled with a duplicate label being printed by mistake for some orders?
Yeah possibly, but an error that large should be really obvious though.
Also, bear in mind that I didn't even pre-order this, I just ordered it on the day of released. I can't speak for @thehomealonedude , but perhaps that difference may help explain why some people still haven't received this yet?