Edge of Tomorrow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 1, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop (Pre-order is on May 23)
Price: £39.99

Edge of Tomorrow.jpg

Last edited:
Listing gone from Amazon UK at the moment

Amazon might have be they been told to remove listing
It might have been amazon was not meant have listing on their website until later or it will be a exclusive with another retailer

Ooooh!
images.jpeg

So it's 3 dual-sided cards in a UDF envelope, plus booklet, and a map/poster, in a slip with the art from that other steelbook...

I'd prefer for the fullslip and steel art to be reversed, but that's OK.
'Meeso' getting this!

P.S. And it's not $100+ shipped, and we don't have to wait a year, to have it. Getting pretty tired of the 'premium' labels....

The contrast on the steel art is weird... blacks are way too dark and the whites are blown out.

Would prefer the steel and slip art swapped but I’ll be fine with that. Nice package

Looks good. I've already got the hdz DL and the BN DL coming though, so I'll pass and pickup the 4k amaray when it's cheap.

Zavvi link added to OP

Pre order date is on Monday May 23 time TBA

Likely will go live at different times and dates with the various usual UK retailers

Amazon UK link expect will be working from Monday or a few days later

Zavvi link added to OP

Pre order date is on Monday May 23 time TBA

Likely will go live at different times and dates with the various usual UK retailers

Amazon UK link expect will be working from Monday or a few days later
Zavvi email said it'll go live at midnight on 23rd, but they sometimes shift though it's not their exclusive, so probably true.

I checked on Amazon UK ... link does not work anymore and Zavvi link indicate "Sold out"

If pre-order is at midnight , will not be online .. so I really hope it will open eearlier.

Thank you to everyone for sharring informations ;)

I checked on Amazon UK ... link does not work anymore and Zavvi link indicate "Sold out"

If pre-order is at midnight , will not be online .. so I really hope it will open eearlier.

Thank you to everyone for sharring informations ;)
As I previously posted Amazon link will be working from Monday or a few days later

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny