[ sexy wolfchild ]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: October 13, 2020
Purchase link: Walmart - Amazon
Price: $39.99 (Walmart) - $37.82 (Amazon) - $31.00

8L4xcUeNLUCM7wiQxbxB9gT5w1Nlf4_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I’ve kept it on hold for so long because the final Episode is literally the greatest final episode of any TV series. It was perfect in every way. It’s so hard it end a series well and the BB final hit the nail on the head in every possible way so maybe I don’t want to ruin that. I didn’t want anything else after that episode but I’ve been told it decent by quite a few mates so I will do it one day

It's not bad, it's just, completely pointless. It adds nothing to the story. The best thing I can say is that it doesn't take a big steaming dump over the show or anything like a lot of pointless sequels or prequels do.

It's not bad, it's just, completely pointless. It adds nothing to the story. The best thing I can say is that it doesn't take a big steaming dump over the show or anything like a lot of pointless sequels or prequels do.
Literally wraps up the 2nd biggest character in the show’s entire arc which the end of the show didn’t. It’s a perfect epilogue. It’s as tense and thrilling as almost anything else that came before.

I thought the show really dropped the ball in how they handled Jesse at the end and I’m glad we got true closure.

Literally wraps up the 2nd biggest character in the show’s entire arc which the end of the show didn’t. It’s a perfect epilogue. It’s as tense and thrilling as almost anything else that came before.

I thought the show really dropped the ball in how they handled Jesse at the end and I’m glad we got true closure.

Jesse got plenty of closure in the last episode. Not everything has to be wrapped up with a bow and explained down to the final detail.

Agree that BB's ending is one of the greatest (as is the entire show). Whilst the film is kinda unnecessary, it's cool to see what actually happened to Jesse IMO. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will always round off any rewatches of the show with the film from now on.

Amazon link

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Agreed, Might be a very unpopulair opinion but I thought the movie sucked.
People talking about Jesse's story .....who cares about jesse's story!
Walter white was an interesting character and his story intrigued me, jesse I do not care about whatsoever.

Damn they tried so hard to make jesse relevant it's like LOST where they tried to make Charlie Pace relevant.