Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 8, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

Screen Shot .png

m2234115.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess with Luca hanging around for a price drop Canada won't see 500 copies for a Disney Animated movie again.

I guess 200 copies is all Canada needs.

Guess it will really depend on the title and how big it was in the theatres. I'd say, in the most selfish way, that they allocate at least 250 to give people that really want it a chance.

Reactions: Stygian
Guess it will really depend on the title and how big it was in the theatres. I'd say, in the most selfish way, that they allocate at least 250 to give people that really want it a chance.

It could be a very, very long time before another animated Disney movie is ever big in the theatres again with COVID and Disney+.

Reactions: Shadow of Light
It could be a very, very long time before another animated Disney movie is ever big in the theatres again with COVID and Disney+.
Shouldn't say strictly theatres. Soul was one of those that was supposed to be in theatres, but only premiered on Disney+ due to COVID. That one was a ***** to acquire.

Oh wow. I didn't realize they haven't been shipping your items on the release dates. I thought you meant you received Encanto on Tuesday without any postal delays.

Nothing has been coming from the local warehouse these days. Everything is coming from back east since COVID started so there will always be a delay for shipments this way. Oh well, it is what it is.

• Wow