Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia

Attachments

• end-of-watch-poster-389x600.jpg
    end-of-watch-poster-389x600.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:
Release week bump! :)
Seems like it's getting good reviews for its nice action and characters. Can't wait to see!

good movie, nice use of the POV cam and solid chemistry between gyllenhaal and peana which drives the films emotion and range... i have one gripe about this film but not enough to say anything negative. A must see !

When there are no interesting new movies, gotta rewatch something good, like this David Ayer film, which turned 10 already last year. I didn't appreciate it as much at the time, but liked it a lot more now. One of Ayer's best I'd even say, alongside Training Day and Dark Blue.
Didn't remember Anna Kendrick was in it either, she's cool as always. Small quality character roles from David Harbour and Frank Grillo as well.

Reactions: Noodles
When there are no interesting new movies, gotta rewatch something good, like this David Ayer film, which turned 10 already last year. I didn't appreciate it as much at the time, but liked it a lot more now. One of Ayer's best I'd even say, alongside Training Day and Dark Blue.
Didn't remember Anna Kendrick was in it either, she's cool as always. Small quality character roles from David Harbour and Frank Grillo as well.
Yeah, love this movie! Probably time I gave it another watch as well actually.

Reactions: Lenny Nero