Eternals (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 16, 2022
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order on January 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

copy-1643250683-374282878.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Happy with that. Hopefully this will be another piss easy preorder like Black Widow was, and not the total shambles that was Shang-Chi. Given the film's popularity, I'd say the former.

I prefer no 4K, when SMLife Marvel releases did have 4k they had those big ugly banners across the top, better without.
Also keeps the price down, I managed to get Black Widow 4k in a 2 4K for £24 offer on Amazon, sold the blu-ray disc for £7, 4k disc = £5.
Picked up Free Guy, Luca, Black Widow and Shang Chi recently and very happy with what SML doing atm so jumped on The Last Duel and will try grab this too :thumbs:

Reactions: a_o
I prefer no 4K, when SMLife Marvel releases did have 4k they had those big ugly banners across the top, better without.
Also keeps the price down, I managed to get Black Widow 4k in a 2 4K for £24 offer on Amazon, sold the blu-ray disc for £7, 4k disc = £5.
Picked up Free Guy, Luca, Black Widow and Shang Chi recently and very happy with what SML doing atm so jumped on The Last Duel and will try grab this too :thumbs:
i don't much care about playing 4k on disc anymore since they aren't in imax and i mostly watch movies on streaming / local NAS
Nice. Happy with that. Hopefully this will be another piss easy preorder like Black Widow was, and not the total shambles that was Shang-Chi. Given the film's popularity, I'd say the former.
might actually be able to get it from weet lol