Netflix Eurovision Song Contest: The Story Of Fire Saga - Streaming on Netflix June 26, 2020

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga

Tagline: Nobody Wins Solo

Genre: Comedy, Music

Director: David Dobkin

Cast: Will Ferrell, Rachel McAdams, Pierce Brosnan, Dan Stevens, Demi Lovato, Jamie Demetriou, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Ólafur Darri Ólafsson, Nína Dögg Filippusdóttir, Melissanthi Mahut, Bobby Lockwood, Elena Saurel, Julian Miller, Graham Norton

Release: 2020-06-26

Runtime: 123

Plot: When aspiring musicians Lars and Sigrit are given the opportunity of a lifetime to represent their country at the world's biggest song competition, they finally have a chance to prove that any dream is a dream worth fighting for.

Funny, kinda awkward film. Worth a watch, for the soundtrack alone. As a Eurovision fan the soundtrack is very pleasing. Some real stiff acting, and I'm not a big fan of Will Farrell either.

Defiantly worth a watch and I thought Ferrell and McAdams were brilliant together in this along with Dan Stevens as the flamboyant Alexander Lemtov.
Its Ferrell’s typical style film with similarities to Blades of Glory in places, which I also enjoyed.
Ive always been a fan of Ferrell, so find most of his stuff funny and this was no disappointment.
Overall very good film in my eyes.

Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database