Event Horizon - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [France]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 8, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €49.99

81l4Py2QquL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad the hands design is on the removable slip, as I'm not keen on that... everything else, however, looks great! Now just hoping it comes to the UK.

Wow, this is SO awesome, more, than I expected. Love the steelbook inside and out, except maybe wouldn't repeat the art on the back.
So they're doing it Lionsgate style.
AND there's going to be a version with a slip and artcards and stuff!

Honestly this is one of my favourite sci fi horrors and that requiem for a dawn of the dead art is just f**king awful. With or without the zombie hands. Actually it’s worse with the PET art! Just give me the God damn slip art on steel please
You do have the worst taste, apparently. :D
Been tired of that original poster since 1999.
Plus there was a steelbook with that art. Matte, but was.

Reactions: Noodles
Wow, this is SO awesome, more, than I expected. Love the steelbook inside and out, except maybe wouldn't repeat the art on the back.
So they're doing it Lionsgate style.
AND there's going to be a version with a slip and artcards and stuff!
The mock-up had me thinking it WAS Lionsgate. Nice to know they've influenced other studios into finally putting more effort in!

I'm guessing they'll change the promo art eventually, since the fullslip gotta be twice as thick, to house that 'goodies' folder with the blueprint, photocards, patch and pin.
Release date a month later, than US steelbook only, but I'll wait. Should be out in other countries as well.