Everything Everywhere All at Once (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: April 7, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €34.99

81ENGbC7ZhL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine turned up today, not really baffling at all, if they have the stock they will ship it.
Anyway, mine turned up damaged though nothing to do with Amazon, it had a couple of dents under the paper and as it wasn’t damaged it must have happened in production. Good luck as it’s always a lottery with Amazon in Europe and even more so with production damage

Mine turned up today too. Minor crease to the rear left edge, but not too bad. Steel is nice enough. Not amazing, but I still prefer it over the french release. Front image is a bit too dark, but at least it's solid glossy and not a bare metal background.

I know you usually ignore my responses. But what is the subtitle situation like on this release? Does it actually have good English subs?
I wouldn't say "good", but it has English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, for the entire film. That's the only option, better than nothing, at least you can understand the Mandarin.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
How's the actual movie? I bought the German mediabook and the picture was very very dark, unwatchable even. I don't know if it's a known issue or just my copy though.

How's the actual movie? I bought the German mediabook and the picture was very very dark, unwatchable even. I don't know if it's a known issue or just my copy though.
Known issue. This steel has the same discs, from the same distributor. Pretty much everyone I've heard who've watched it have said it has a very dark grading and is not up to the same standard as the US disc. I haven't watched the German disc yet to comment on whether these claims are exaggerated though.

Reactions: MasterGiouras77
Known issue. This steel has the same discs, from the same distributor. Pretty much everyone I've heard who've watched it have said it has a very dark grading and is not up to the same standard as the US disc. I haven't watched the German disc yet to comment on whether these claims are exaggerated though.
That's disappointing.

Thank you for this information. I'm not crazy about the steelbook's artwork so you just saved me some money. I'm getting the US disc then because let me tell you, the claims you are referring to are unfortunately not exaggerated.

@hatredhorror look what amazon wrote on shipping box
Oh, that's famous, trademark quality, out of focus, dim photo job. 'Noice!'

ofc i also got the steelbook today and definitely earlier than @tha_lunatic

its full gloss, but its a thin layer only.. nothing youd get from manta or zeta and such

View attachment 552761

View attachment 552760

View attachment 552762

View attachment 552763

View attachment 552764

View attachment 552765
Ugly back, inside too.
French definitely better, but I'm glad I waited for NovaMedia.

Both this and French one are disappointing IMO.

So far it looks like there's only one design they can use and then they're struggling and can only print the title of the film in big letters or two googly eyes! Surely there's something else they can use for rear artworks? I really hope Nova use different artworks.

The French one is better than this because the inside art of this one sucks hard! And watching the film in English is still a major problem without proper subtitling......